A "thumbs up". Does that mean you agree with a person's comment or you appreciat

1. profile image0
    snapcracklepopposted 20 months ago

A "thumbs up". Does that mean you agree with a person's comment or you appreciate them responding?

I give a "thumbs up" to most of the responses that I receive on my posts. If the comments or responses are antagonistic and degrading, I simply ignore that person or I may delete their comment.

Even if I don't agree with someone's answer/response, I want to show my appreciation for their comment(s) and for them taking the time to answer my post by giving them a "thumbs up", because after all I expect varying opinions and viewpoints, and I enjoy reading them as well, as long as their comments are respectful and considerate of others feelings and others responses.

2. Kiss andTales profile image79
    Kiss andTalesposted 20 months ago

I do once in a while but it is good in to express your appreciation  comment .HP gives us an option to use a delete button if needed. As you can see why.
    It's a shame people make you use it . especially those who are foul mouth and claim to follow Jesus.

working