Do you see an increase in youth interested in spirituality?

1. D Shannahan profile image80
    D Shannahanposted 16 months ago

Do you see an increase in youth interested in spirituality?

Is it just me or is the youth becoming increasingly interested in spirituality such as eastern religions, native indigenous cultures, and the esoteric or unexplained by science? (Image is of 'Buddha Boy' Ram Bahadur Bomjon)

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13246296_f260.jpg

2. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 16 months ago

Yes, I know of him. One of the beautiful things about the spiritual life is that when yearning, longing ... earnestness for Something Higher is present, we find suddenly that so many doors open.

Yes, I am in a group of about 8,000, mostly Westerners. I also know of groups which are way bigger than ours. In any case, we are evolving, only sometimes we grow in a spiral, that's all.

Twenty to thirty years ago, Meditation was taboo in some places; now the internet is full of CD's and tapes, with so many soothing music, songs and do-it-yourself lessons. Some schools have incorporated Mindfulness and many are seeking.

Each being will eventually seek meaning, purpose, whether he calls it Love for children; Philanthropy; social Justice or energy, it is all Spirit. There is really nothing that is not Consciousness, and as such atheists also believe, they just not hung up on the hypocrisy that sometimes show its ugly face in religion.

So yes, there is a great interest and an increase in spiritual awareness. God is not and has never been static. Much Love.

1. D Shannahan profile image80
      D Shannahanposted 16 months agoin reply to this

great answer, thank you for the insightful message

working