jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Pre Judaism mythology prove, human are children of Satan, not Christian god Yah

1. profile image61
    peter565posted 11 months ago

Pre  Judaism mythology prove, human are children of Satan, not Christian god Yahweh, thought?

Evidence prove, in original myth, Satan is a goddess who lived by the red sea, she married the god Tammauz. Satan gave birth to 100 babies per day. The god Yahweh angry at Satan for refusing to marry him, order his angels to flood earth with a giant flood and kill any survivors. Satan and her eldest son Lucifer, killed and use the angels' body to seal the flood water, curse Yahweh with 60 plagues and sealed him away. Satan warn, Yahweh will return and trick people to belief, gods other then him are false gods/demons, persecute those who don't worship him as only real god, teach evil as good

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13443318_f260.jpg

2. Omar Eldamsheety profile image68
    Omar Eldamsheetyposted 11 months ago

Do you really believe these things which you wrote? ... what is your question?

1. profile image61
      peter565posted 11 months agoin reply to this

I wrote this post on 10 evil Christian value u should not follow   https://hubpages.com/religion-philosoph … ver-follow

3. profile image59
    Setank Setunkposted 11 months ago

It is interesting that your "original myth" would use biblical interpretations that came about after the Greeks and Romans twisted everything around. Lucifer is mentioned only once in Hebrew text. That is to say Greek interpretations of original text. Lucifer and Satan are not specific individuals but rather Greek and Hebrew terms for an enemy or adversary, or accuser.
    I must admit however that this is an interesting snippet and would be interested in hearing more. You should probably dump the "prove" in your opener.

1. profile image61
      peter565posted 11 months agoin reply to this

U are correct, Satan are combine of many gods, The Satan I speak of here, is the goddess Ishtar, also known as Liberta in Rome, Innann in...Persia I think, Nuwa in Chhina.

working