jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Only Christian myth say he is god/good & Satan is demon/evil, all other religion

1. profile image62
    peter565posted 13 months ago

Only Christian myth say he is god/good & Satan is demon/evil, all other religion vise verse thought?

Christian myth say Yahweh (Christian god's name) created Adam and Eve, who is tempted by Satan and sin, got kick out of Eden garden, god believe men to be evil and flood the earth killing everyone. Chinese mythology goddess a beautiful goddess Satan created human, after refusing to marry Yahweh, a giant flood came to earth and Satan ended the flood using a huge stone. Far East mythology, the evil god Yahweh flood the earth for refusing to serve his will, until the god Satan drove Yahweh away and end the flood, Satan then teach men how to survive in this post apocalypse world

2. Luke Holm profile image96
    Luke Holmposted 13 months ago

You make some great points.  It's difficult to tell what to believe.  The real question is how and where did all these stories originate? 

I would argue that YHWH comes from Hebrew tradition and mythology.  The old testament is filled with mighty fireballs raining down from the heavens.  However, the new testament is centered around Jesus Christ, God on earth.  They seem a bit different...

Now, Jesus does pray to the Father, which many would correlate to be the old testament God, YHWH, but one never really does know. 

I think this, then, dives deeper into your question: Who are these gods and where did they come from?  I wonder if anyone can know for sure.  I think a good bet is to look within and see what you feel resonates most deeply with your truth.

What do you believe outside of the stories the world has told you?

Personally, I think many theological stories are just projections of our consciousness, slowly evolving and understanding itself on deeper levels.

1. profile image62
      peter565posted 13 months agoin reply to this

I would assume the origin of the story is Africa, consider it is human's origin, any explain why similar myth exist in nearly all culture, including Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa (probably native Americans too)

2. Luke Holm profile image96
      Luke Holmposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Why do you think we had such ideas in the first place?

3. profile image62
      peter565posted 13 months agoin reply to this

Ice age melt down result in a flood that resemble bible. Earliest record on Yahweh, say he is a General of Elyon(Lucifer), early Jews believe Yahweh over throw Elyon and cast all other gods to hell, later evolve to Lucifer story of bible

3. profile image62
    peter565posted 13 months ago

Just to covert name in all religion to make it clear.

In early Jewish faith Satan refer to all gods, other then Yahweh, The word "Satan" meant against and challenger and Yahweh's world view in pre Christian pagan faith is "If you are not with me, you are against me."

For confusion these are the name of all the same gods, in different religion.
    [Yahweh (Mesopotamian) = God (Jew and Christian) = Allah (Islam) = Possible Hades or Titan (Greek)]
    [Elyon (Mesopotamian) = Lucifier/Satan (Christian) = Zues (Greek) ]
    [Ishtar (early Iraq/Syria) = Innan (Mesopotamian) = Demon Lilith/Satan (early jew and Christian) =  goddess Nuwa (China) = serpent that saved men (further east to China) = aphrodite (greek) /demon suckibus (greek demon inspire by Jew) ]
    [Tammuz (Mesopotamian) husband of Innan = dead god Tammuz (recorded in bible Ezekiel 8:14-15) = Fuea (China) Husband of Nuwa =  Hephaestus (Greek) Husband of aphrodite )

PS: Promo of a new movie from China Dairy of Nuwa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNVdxRMJrXs

working