Where is god??

1. siddartha bhai profile image60
    siddartha bhaiposted 9 months ago

Where is god??

2. Dr Pran Rangan profile image89
    Dr Pran Ranganposted 9 months ago

This is a tricky question. Every one will answer the question according to one's perceptual experience about the existence of God.

The proponents of different religions will answer it from the viewpoint of their religious views.

According to my viewpoint, the whole of Universe is the most exquisite creation of God, who has not only created it but also sustains it. In fact, His essence is present in everything that we see in the Universe.

The Bhagwat Gita says that Atma present in humans is elementally the same as God. So, one an easily derive that God resides inside all of us as well as in the whole of Universe.

You will get so many different answers to the question.

3. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 9 months ago

This is another individualistic question, as God can mean so many different things to different people. In my early life in Christianity, I often thought of a static being in a geographical place called heaven, waiting to judge me for my sins or treat me well, according to my service ... devotion and obedience to Him.

Thirty five years ago, I started to practice Yoga Philosophy, as I no longer saw the difference between East and West, and came to the conclusion - God's Grace - that there is only God.

This means that there is only Consciousness (Spirit) called energy by science and The Force by 'new age' folks. (some) Spirit is birthless, deathless ...eternal and immortal and flows through all life, the form and the formless. In its highest aspect, it is known as the Absolute, but it is the same Absolute, which projects into Creation or forms.

So the infinite becomes finite; the formless becomes form. Without this, manifestation or the play of God (Consciousness) cannot take place. Yoga philosophy calls this a lila (leela) meaning a Divine game. Now where is this? Well if you understood me so far, it means that It is omnipresent (always here and everywhere), Omnipotent (all powerful, a tiny  ant or the universe itself), Omniscent (all wise; all knowing).

God pervades all and is in fact All. So I'm saying that matter is simply a form of Spirit or Consciousness. There really is not anything outside of Spirit, and all are important. Sin, satan, evil, chaos as well as the good stuff, as this is simply how Creation functions.

So perhaps the best answer is that you are God (Spirit) with form, but at the same time, not separate from the formless. Form is emptiness; emptiness is form. Form is form; emptiness is emptiness, interchanging constantly, in order for a creation to carry on. Life is an evolving journey and nothing is static. Hari Om!!

working