Best ways to control my psychic abilities?

1. profile image59
    Priscilla Albanoposted 8 months ago

Best ways to control my psychic abilities?

For years I've had constant strong intuitions which are almost always correct, but they come at random without me calling or controlling them. I have finally decided to start buying books and doing my research on how to learn to control my abilities and grow them but just seeing if any psychics have any advice out there for me. I know meditation and trying to call upon your spirit guides to try and meet them is always important.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13548305_f260.jpg

2. Sri T profile image80
    Sri Tposted 8 months ago

Psychic abilities are tools just like eyes for seeing and ears for hearing. The imagination is very vast. So it would be impossible to stop information from coming in. It is best to be detached from whatever happens. Everything is a thought. You can either give it your attention or ignore it. But you cannot stop impressions from coming to you. They can even come in your sleep. It is part of life. You can use the ones that are helpful and be entertained or amused by the ones that are not. The main thing is to not get to caught up with anything and get spooked by them. There are infinite beings who are seeking attention for different reasons.

1. profile image59
      Priscilla Albanoposted 7 months agoin reply to this

Thank you very much! Personally I love what comes to me and when it does happen! I've learned not to be scared by them anymore and to be used to them. Even when sometimes they can get dark. I hope to learn to control it better over due time <3

working