Hi my name is christina, and I was wondering if u can tell me what my dream ment

1. profile image61
    christinakohlinposted 8 months ago

Hi my name is christina, and I was wondering if u can tell me what my dream ment from last night

My dream was about me ending up in this apartment my niece and my nefhew was playing a vedio game but when I arrived in this apartment there was a dead body with no eyes and I couldnt tell if it was a boy I thought at 1 it was a boy. When I asked my niece and my nefhew what was going on they didnt answer and kept playin the game like I wasnt there but I was. Than all a suden a swat team came in blazzing guns but the dead body a rose and gave me a treaser and pointed at the plug she told me thats how she died than a photo album was involved with her in with memories than everyone was gone

2. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 8 months ago

Looks to me like your dream was about being locked up in a classroom at a school, where students have English Class all day, everyday, until they learn how to spell, punctuate, use correct tense & vocabulary definitions & write properly and comprehensively.  You have work to do!

working