jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

If you could ask God only one question and somehow be answered, what it would be

1. Sean Dragon profile image83
    Sean Dragonposted 6 months ago

If you could ask God only one question and somehow be answered, what it would be?

So, let's say that somehow you can ask God (name Him as you wish) only one question! And God will give you a straight answer. What would be this issue?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13666546_f260.jpg

2. Besarien profile image87
    Besarienposted 6 months ago

Good question! I'd like to ask, "What do you know?"

Sean Dragonposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Hm! I think that is a "dangerous" question if we consider the amount of the information we are going to get! How can we manage all these?
      Anyway, I think it is a brilliant question! Credit for you dear Besarien.

3. profile image61
    Agathi Nakouposted 6 months ago

Well if I got the chance to talk with a God like creature,  I would probably not ask anything.  I bet that if we had that opportunity everyone would ask and ask because we wanna know everything,  so he/she would be so tired.  So instead I would cook something and later we could go for a walk with my dog and if we felt like talking I would give him/her time to choose the topics, so he/she could talk about things he/she loves and is interested in.

Absolutely amazing! Now I know what God did on the seventh day, and every time he/she has a day off! Thank you for this magic scene you 've made Agathi.

4. Brinafr3sh profile image77
    Brinafr3shposted 6 months ago

It would be for more WISDOM and LOVE, give and receive.

Dear Brinafr3sh I think is a wise choice to ask for Love or Wisdom but it is rather a wish than a question. I talk about a straight question like: "What is your favorite color?" or "Why we kill each other?". So if you wish to give me one more chance,

5. profile image61
    missjuly13posted 6 months ago

Before Satan became the devil, he was God's Angel in heaven so I want to know: How did the fallen Angel lucifer, learn what it meant to be jealous while he was in heaven with all the other Angels??

Ooooh! Right to the heart my dear missjuly13. A killer question! I think God would love to respond it. I have a possible answer in my mind. If you want I can share it with you. Thanks for this "punchy" question my friend!

6. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 6 months ago

"O Lord, would you show me how to Love; to become your sleeplessly surrendered instrument?"

Thank you manatia44! One very wise choice that gives us a significant piece of your character. You care more for others than yourself! Respect brother. But I think, inside, you already know the answer. By the way, this question is one of my top three

2. manatita44 profile image84
      manatita44posted 6 months agoin reply to this

Thank you. I had a wise teacher. Again I see that the message of the spiritual giants are the same. " May Thy Will be done in and through me, may I become a sleeplessly unconditional instrument of Yours." Appreciations, Ioannis.

7. Ilio stam profile image61
    Ilio stamposted 3 months ago

Dear John,I 've been thinking about this question for a whole week,actually i have tried to  solve my questioning by collecting answers on my fellow citizens ..Unfortunetely,i saw the same familiar surprise and wonder on their face too..Thus,i suppose that if i had the opportunity to stand in front of God the only possible feeling for me would be the reflection of his/her eternal love and serenity..surely,i believe that his/her infinity would find the answer that i am seeking for inside my whole existence..

Sean Dragonposted 3 months agoin reply to this

My dear Ilio this answer comes right from your divine core! Thank you so much for such a wise aspect.

working