Time Period Between Prophets

1. usamaahmed profile image61
    usamaahmedposted 6 months ago

Time Period Between Prophets

I would like to know the time periods between prophets in years, Thanks.

2. Tusitala Tom profile image61
    Tusitala Tomposted 6 months ago

No time at all.  Prophets are ongoing.  There are people around the world who fit the category, "Inspired teacher, revealer or interpreter," as is defined in my Oxford Dictionary.    One thing is certain.  Prophesy didn't cease 2,000 years ago. 

Your could read, for example, the books of Neale Donald Walsch: Conversations with God, Books 1, 2, 3, Friendship with God, etc to give you an example of just one such prophet alive today.    And please don't mistake a prophet as being any more than you and I are - with the exception they channel knowledge from other realms of knowing better than most of us do.

There have always been these 'more advanced' persons who have reached the stage of self-development and self-knowledge where they KNOW what all of us are, rather than simply accepting beliefs of others.   And, yes, it's something that you, too, can do.  But once started down that road, there is no turning back.

3. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 5 months ago

Depends on who you think they are. Again, there is a hierachy of spiritual masters. Some are at the highest level and others, while no less authentic, are not as powerful. Hinduism has systematised them somewhat. There are mahatmas or vibhutis, swamis, saddhus, sages, rishis, seers, yogis, god-realised souls, avatars ...

Christianity calls them saints, but not all were of the same standard. There are a few souls who we call Divine Incarnations (Avatars) direct descendents of God. In order of lineage, my version reads: Lord Rama, nearly 10,000 years ago, Lord Krishna, about 500 years later, Lord Buddha, 2,500 years ago, Lord Christ, 2,000 years ago, Lord Chaitanya, 13th century, Lord (Sri) Ramakrishna, 19th century, Lord (Sri) Aurobindo, 20th and 21st Century plus another who passed just 10 years ago.

There were many realised and freed souls in between who were quite powerful and walked with God. Much Love.