How do you see God as?One with All or a seperate Entity?Let me have your view.

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)
  1. biswas33 profile image60
    biswas33posted 19 months ago

How do you see God as?One with All or a seperate Entity?Let me have your view.

Well for me personally, if it really does exist than must be everywhere, not only here or there.Because I observe that many people do believe that it does,  but how they see God as,is what blocking them to see what actually it looks like.There's no mistake that something really powerful exist. And I see them in every single things that exist,not only in a particular thing or place but in all of life.So how do you think and support your analysis?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13302763_f260.jpg

2. Oztinato profile image75
    Oztinatoposted 19 months ago

We see God with our inner eye (of understanding) and common sense. It is perhaps wrong to want to see an old bearded man in the sky because that belittles the idea.
    If the Hindus are right and  the entire universe is God therefore how can a couple of puny eyeballs "see" all of God? 
    By meditation and grace we can immerse ourselves in God via our soul after humbling ourselves. If a person demands to see God from the ego it's not going to happen. We might be blessed with a "vision" of God if we humbly and sincerely pray about it. Pretending that we can insist on testing God with science experiments is not humble in the face of the existence of God. It actually doesn't make sense to "hold one's breath" in this way!

3. profile image57
    Norine Williamsposted 19 months ago

RELIGION (aka 'The Catholic Church;' the Mother of RELIGION in the US) has LIMITED GOD to "Three" (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) via "The Trinity" which DEFIES Scripture!

Did not GOD SAY through the Prophet Jeremiah "I fill the heaven and earth" (Jeremiah 23:24)?  "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?  Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him?  Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD" (Jeremiah 23:23-24)! 

Well, that says IT ALL! 

Woe unto the 'Catholic Church' and it's 'spin offs!"

"For the land is full of adulterers (not sexual, but false prophets), for because of swearing the land mourneth; the pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up, and their course is evil, and their force is not right.  For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the LORD.  Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith the LORD. And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err. I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah. Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.  Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken NOT unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and NOT OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE LORD.  They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto everyone that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, NO EVIL SHALL COME UPON YOU" (Jeremiah 23:10-17)! 

READ ENTIRE CHAPTER!

Blessings

4. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 19 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13305456_f260.jpg

Kinda' both or perhaps in a synergistic form. It is obvious I cannot sense God in an objective form or I cannot actually see God. But, subjectively I can sense God and see God through God's work. Some say that is the 6th sense. I dun'no . . .

I kinda' see it this way. I cannot sense - see, hear, taste, touch, and smell, 'you' and you are a singular entity of some kind. I have evidence of that with your work. Of course that is based on belief and experience. Belief in my mind is acknowledgement, faith, and trust. I see your question, your supplemental, your avatar, and the pic. And, those are entities. Plus, because of those there is a presentation with a message communicated. Each of those are entities too. The later two are abstract entities along with 'you'.

So, do I see you as separate from the others? I kinda' think I see you separate from the avatar, question, supplemental, and pic. But, I see you an entity within the two entities presentation and message.

I dun'no . . . just wandering and wondering . . .

Upon a limb a bird whispers to me a question,
    Words not heard, yet listening a message shared,
    Alas, a puzzle be, a puzzle brings lost thoughts,
    Does it ask or cause of pause to listen close . . .

Is to answer demise or flight of fancy?
    Will words shared fall upon deaf ears?
    Spoken meaning only if heard, an echo?
    Symbols seen, alas is meanings sight?

Alas, a puzzle be, a puzzle brings lost thoughts,
    Does it ask or cause of pause to listen close . . .
    Thoughts wander wondering of this and that,
    Soon arrives there from whence was here . . .

1. profile image57
      Norine Williamsposted 19 months agoin reply to this

Please read my recent HUB (If allowed to be published) "The First & The Last Commandments!"
      Obey "LAST" commandment for no more "wandering & wondering!"

Blessings

5. stas karimov profile image59
    stas karimovposted 18 months ago

I wrote book about God in Russian. I translated the book into English. Here is the beginning of my book.
    A person needs a teacher to learn anything. That is why there are a lot of educational establishments on Earth. Provided a corresponding desire, a person may do any science and get any profession. But the main science for every person, the science of happiness, is taught nowhere.  Let’s try to understand the reasons. Happiness can be subjective and objective. Subjective happiness belongs to a subject; it means that for everyone it is personal and different.
    This happiness is impossible to share with. And it depends on the way the person perceives outward things. Objective happiness is an untroubled life. And only God has it. So, to get it, we should learn from Him Who has already reached it. As we know, the truth is in Bible. And it says that only God is objectively happy. Thus, God knows everything. God can do anything. God is the strongest in the Universe. God can distance bad from Himself and attract good. Therefore, to reach untroubled life, we have to remove the four main reasons of sufferings from our life. Here they are:
    1)    a lack of knowledge:
    2)    limited resource;
    3)    the conflict of interests;
    4)    the inability to select your environment.

We can be happy only if we learn from God!!! Because only God is clever! Because only God is happy now and forever! We just can not be happy without God - it is impossible.

1. profile image57
      Norine Williamsposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Stas "GOD is a SPIRIT" and "True Worshipers" MUST worship HIM in SPIRIT and in TRUTH" (Jhn4:23-24)!  W/O the "CONNECTION" to HIM which is given in Scripture, we are NOTHING! 
      Learn "recipe" for "CONNECTION" then HE will speak "DIRECTLY" to you!

2. stas karimov profile image59
      stas karimovposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Dear Norine Williams!
      I came to America to find like-minded people! I have no desire to argue. And I know the Bible not worse than you. In Russian and English Bible is the same.

3. profile image57
      Norine Williamsposted 18 months agoin reply to this

If Scripture can be "rightly divided" (II Tim2:15)can be "wrongly divided" too!  GOD sent u to American to learn TRUTH! Acts 1:2 says HE "gives us commandments via the Holy Spirit" & w/o "CONNECTION"(Acts 1:4)one can't receive WORD fm HIM!
      TRUTH!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)