jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Which god should we worship? The one who created us? (or) the one whom we create

1. Nived98 profile image64
    Nived98posted 5 months ago

Which god should we worship? The one who created us? (or) the one whom we created?

This one question has been bothering me for months. Which one is fake and which one is real?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13763833_f260.jpg

2. AF Mind profile image59
    AF Mindposted 5 months ago

The one who made us. The Almighty Adonai.

1. Nived98 profile image64
      Nived98posted 5 months agoin reply to this

People of different religion worship god in different ways. But there is no clearcut explanation about the vision of god. What i am asking is, Instead of worshiping something we created to worship, why can we worship our mother who created us?

2. AF Mind profile image59
      AF Mindposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Because he is not who we created to worship. And our mothers, though they birthed us, only gave birth to our physical self. Our soul is from him. His vision is clear cut for those who truly seek it.

3. Nived98 profile image64

Agreed! but mother is someone who makes us mentally fit also right? She has all the responsibility to guide our souls in the right path. Even she is exposing the character of god isn't she?

4. AF Mind profile image59

Yes. A good mother or father can certainly show us the character of the Almighty. In fact he compares himself to how a mother cares for her children in multiple passages (Isaiah 66 13, Hosea 11 3-4, etc). But our parents cannot show us love like his.

5. Nived98 profile image64

Yea! I agree with that... Thank you

6. AF Mind profile image59

You're welcome. For more information, please check out any of my articles or I can answer questions right here. Peace and blessings. -Kevin, Hebrew Roots.

3. manatita44 profile image82
    manatita44posted 4 months ago

Sometimes, when we want a lover badly, we follow the way of deceit, believing that the end will justify the means. This may be a poor example, but following the ways of the world; following the religion we create, will eventually take us to God.

Where is God? Is He outside of the religion we create? If we believe so, then we can never serve our fellow beings. Think or meditate on this. Much Love.

I might add that we are not really worshiping the God will create, we are unconsciously worshiping the Divine. Until such time as we know this with our conscious mind, then everything is valid.

working