jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (15 posts)

SAGITTARIUS

1. theirishobserver. profile image57
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

You must start to seek out the things you want from life. You must do the empirical research if you are going to get results. You know in your heart what you need to do in order to make your dreams come true. Too often you have sat back when action was needed.

I can sense that an opportunity is about to open its door to you, a business opportunity an opportunity to work with others. This opportunity is not to be passed by. Dont sit there and complain about the world, change it.

Change your world through action and planning

1. Ms Kelpie profile image56
      Ms Kelpieposted 7 years agoin reply to this

its funny, this was posted 5 weeks ago and i found it now. and i needed to hear it now. thank you!

2. theirishobserver. profile image57

here it is europewalker smile

3. europewalker profile image81
    europewalkerposted 7 years ago

Thanks, the past few months I had been taking care of my Mom, with her passing recently, I need to get back to work. I just need to decide what I am going to do.

1. Hmrjmr1 profile image79
      Hmrjmr1posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Europewalker - I missed your comment before I posted mine, wasn't a directed comment just a life philosophy of mine. You did a tough job and I admire you for it....GBY cool

1. europewalker profile image81
        europewalkerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, like your philosophy

4. Hmrjmr1 profile image79
    Hmrjmr1posted 7 years ago

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." Chief Aupumut, Mohican. 1725

All life is a story, If you don't have one to tell,, You Haven't lived...Hmrjmr1

5. theirishobserver. profile image57

europewalker, sorry for your loss, you are clearly a person of compassion and kindness, it is hard to get back on your feet after such trauma, you must move slowly, dont rush, one day at a time, life has so much for you in the coming year, you will be rewarded for your kindness, may God bless you on your journey.....

6. theirishobserver. profile image57

Hmrj like your philosophy smile

7. theirishobserver. profile image57

here it is Daniel

8. Daniel Carter profile image88
    Daniel Carterposted 7 years ago

Thanks, Irish!

Europewalker, sending best thoughts your way. It's always so devastating to lose a loved one as you have. It is disorienting. This is probably a time of gathering new strength and sorting through options. Just want you to know we are thinking of you.

As for the horoscope, seems to be spot on for me. And there are some new things brewing which appear to be really good developments. Time to make the best of it.

1. torimari profile image68
      torimariposted 7 years ago

As much as Astrology amuses me, this actually would be great for me if it were true. ;D

2. theirishobserver. profile image57

torimari, I simply write what I feel, been doing it for years, this is the first time I wrote it up smile hope it all works out smile

3. theirishobserver. profile image57

more

4. europewalker profile image81
      europewalkerposted 7 years ago

Daniel, your kind words are greatly appreciated.

working