The Revealing Begins....the exposing of the wolves in sheep's clothing

1. 7thangel@seventh profile image60
    7thangel@seventhposted 13 years ago

All you are about to read is a continuation from Part I - The Last Word - The Final Say, This day, like lightning, the devil has fallen....

On the path of God, a rejection from the world is a sure sign that you are on the right path. Keep walking and do not look back....shall we begin...

This is the Word of the Lord, your God.

I am the Son who became man to die before the Father, who I asked, "Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?" done as I am, for I knew what I would do in the days of the Father who I am in man.

Thus says the Lord, �It was I who painted the masterpiece; it was you who tainted it; it was I who formed the tree of life; it was you who spoiled it; it was I who came to mend the tree of knowledge for the first reason; it is you who has destroyed it for the last time. You are at fault of your actions, but you take no rightful actions over the effects of your actions. Rather you point to the depths of the sea and scream aloud with your angry words penetrating miles beneath the earth�s surface, condemning a god you say is worshipped through evil as if it was he who caused the evil committed by you.

Therefore, you fail to see that it is your actions perceived before its time that is the offense to me. What has been done in transgression can only bring salvation through redemption, or, death in self-condemnation through self-righteousness, for self-righteousness never sees sin within its gates. In life many still persist to endure the angel of darkness as a demon from the outer world cast out by heaven�s Light. Their insight to the one who opposes the truth is shortcoming because they fail to recognize it as an enticement to the first death. This belief enables one to disregard that any evil carefully perceived is as sinful as it is achieved. Nevertheless, permitted or not, it is decreed, for I am above all dominions.

No one can say, �who is to blame?� No flesh has been given authority to condemn, for the world was allowed to perpetrate its evil in order to retort itself by learning from its wrongs that has and will bring out the holy ones to be self-sufficient with what righteous ways they have learned and the glory they have earned, thus never to attract judgment through condemnation again despite the relapse the world devotes as its cause. Failing to recognize this willingly is therefore walking in self-condemnation into the second death.

Unavoidably this has brought judgment through the forces of darkness that will deepen in greater hate as foretold it would be. So tell me, anyone who has spent lengths of time and have put great efforts into the books of scripture, �what has this demon done to deserve such recognition?� Did this evil cast off wag a red tail before you to make you stumble and fall, or did this evil dragon create firing flames to gush out of its mouth blinding you foolishly? Was it a whisper in your ear or did you both bump heads against each other that he left his two horns stuck in your brow?

Matthew 10:14-15 God Speed

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)