jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Stephen Hawkins may be right

1. Joe Badtoe profile image60
    Joe Badtoeposted 7 years ago

I know who god is Pcunix

But I promised not to say anything

Although god is a little pissed at Hawking and he is still consider suing the construction company that built this universe.

Can't say anymore I'm in god's bad books for not laughing at his 'how I got here' story.

If only people knew what I know I wouldn't have a secret.

1. Pcunix profile image92
      Pcunixposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ask him to stop in next time he is in my neck of the woods.  I would love to discuss his ego problens, and recommend some anger management books.  He could use some parenting skills as well.

It would be great if he would publish an updated book.  I know some publishers.

1. Joe Badtoe profile image60
        Joe Badtoeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

His last book was ghost written

Tell me about his ego

Sometimes he can be so precious

and don't even go to the our son was adopted story

that pisses him off as much as the immaculate conception (orgasmus non spermicus nil conceptione - in hewbrew).

He often talks about visiting the US and doing a few gigs as he's sold lots of albums there. I'll mention your name.

2. earnestshub profile image87
        earnestshubposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Well if he does an update he may like to remove some more of the smiting non believers stuff. Very off-putting that bit, even to believers. What if their belief is not "right" in the view of another religionists smile

2. pylos26 profile image78
    pylos26posted 7 years ago

If I could figure out what yous guys were talking about I'd throw me hat into the ring.

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I think they may be implying naughty things about god Pylos. smile

working