jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

What is your philosophy about life? Some people are fed up of life.

1. adeyera profile image60
    adeyeraposted 7 years ago

To me,life is neither a bed of roses nor a pallet of thorns. It is a mixture of light and shades, joys and sorrows, prosperity and adversity, success and failures.I want to know your opinion and what you think life is. Pls, enlighten me about this.

1. EatLovePray profile image58
      EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago in reply to this

A life adorned with sweet and spice..is a life worth living. big_smile
      I beieve in this quote, "Life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."

Each day is a new life. Seize it. Live it.

2. profile image0
      DrDeanCrosbyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It''s essential that we accept God's purpose for  our lives on earth.We are here to test our faith and obedience to determine if we are holy enough to be admitted into heaven to live with Him eternally.For that reason,"experiments" with different types of behavior can become deadly and helps to explain:

Matthew 20:16 (New King James Version)

16 So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen.”

3. profile image0
      DrDeanCrosbyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It is essential that we recognize God's purpose for our lives on earth which is to test humanity with a wide variety of trials to find those with sufficient faith and obedience to Jesus' teachings to qualify for an eternal life with God.For that reason,living a life filled with "experiments" can prove deadly and explains why;

Matthew 20:16 (New King James Version)

16 So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen.”

4. LeslieAdrienne profile image82
      LeslieAdrienneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

adeyera

You must be born-again to experience the ultimate in life.....

2. pisean282311 profile image52
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

my philosophy is simple...life is for experience...

3. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 7 years ago

My philosophy if very simple.  Never be content to wait and see what will happen.  It is my goal to always be determined to make the right things happen.  I'm not always successful but I find I'm always moving forward and have very few regrets.

4. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 7 years ago

The Global Golden Rule - an expanded version of "Do Unto Others . . ."  that includes all of the planet, not just the people on it.  That works very well for me.

5. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 7 years ago

life seems to be getting tougher that is for sure.

6. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 7 years ago

It's a wonderful life, no matter what!

1. LeslieAdrienne profile image82
      LeslieAdrienneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You got it HomeGirl....

Considering it is the only life that we have....we ought to make it work for us.

7. luvpassion profile image60
    luvpassionposted 7 years ago

What ye send forth comes back to thee, So ever mind the Rule of Three. smile

working