|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
Don W wrote @Rishy Rich:
1. Doesn't matter who's assumption it is. If you use it as the base of a hypothetical argument, your argument needs to be consistent with it.
2. same as above
3. The 'Yahweh' of Abrahamic religions is also described as a personal god, i.e. involved in human affairs. That's one of the attributes that distinguishes the Yahweh of Abrahamic religion. Indeed you've adopted that assumption yourself for the sake of your argument. If you want to say no such being exists, fair enough. If you want to say a deity exists but does not have the attributes of the Abrahamic 'Yahweh', fair enough. But you can't hypothesize that Yahweh exists and is not involved in human affairs without changing the definition of 'Yahweh', 'involved', 'human' or 'affairs'. If you do, then by definition, you are not referring to Yahweh of the Abrahamic religions.
4. Exactly. As such you are hypothesizing that those assumptions are true for the sake of argument. So your argument needs to be consistent with them. If it isn't all you've done is create an inconsistent argument, which demonstrates nothing relevant.
5. By that logic people should not discuss anything they consider fallacious, and if they do their motivation must be to hijack the topic. That's self defeating. Clearly you find the concept of god fallacious, yet you are discussing the subject. Therefore (by your own reasoning) you are wasting your time and your motivation is to hijack the subject. If that's the case, then you have relegated your question to nothing more than a trolling exercise. If on the other hand your question has a serious intent, then what you've said is false and you and I are neither wasting our time nor hijacking anything.
I'm not suggesting there's anything wrong with what you are trying to conclude, i.e. a deity doesn't exist. I'm merely pointing out that the argument you are employing does not conform to a basic evaluation of logic. If your argument is that god-belief is inconsistent, fair enough. But presenting that in an argument which is itself logically inconsistent is probably not the best way to go about it.
The way the human beings have mishandled the affairs of the world despite their intelligence; the world would have finished long ago; but for the mercy of the Creator-God Allah YHWH it survives.
The lives of the Prophets prove that the Creator-God Allah YHWH makes them sucessful against all odds.
One such example is the life of Muhammad.
The Creator-God Allah YHWH has created human beings an intelligent species with a purpose; when people drift away from that purpose and fail to fulfill it, there remains no point for their existence and they deserve to be destroyed.
In such a situation the Creator-God Allah YHWH out of his mercy sends his Messengers Prophets to bring them back on to the right path to save those who are aligned with the purpose of life.
Those very natural factors which have been created for the benefit and service of human beings like air, water, fire and earth under commandments of the Creator- God Allah YHWH become violent and destroy those who are deadly against the believers who serve the purpose of life but the righteous are saved.
[17:16] He who follows the right way follows it only for the good of his own soul: and he who goes astray, goes astray only to his own loss. And no bearer of burden shall bear the burden of another. We never punish until We have sent a Messenger.
[17:17] And when We intend to destroy a township, We address Our commandment to its rebellious people, but they transgress therein; so the sentence of punishment becomes due against it, and We destroy it with utter destruction.
[17:18] How many generations have We destroyed after Noah! And thy Lord suffices as the Knower and Seer of the sins of His servants.
[17:19] Whoso desires the present life, We hasten for him therein what We will — for such of them as We please; then have We appointed Hell for him; he shall burn therein, condemned and rejected.
[17:20] And whoso desires the Hereafter and strives for it as it should be striven for, and he is a believer — these are the ones whose striving shall find favour with God.
http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … p;verse=15
God ( CHRISTIAN) Allah ( MUSLIM) YHWH ( jewish) do you follow all 3 Gods Paar???
Why cannot you answer any questions Paar??
If asked a question you run away and start a new HUB , why do you do that?
Answer this Question!!!!
If the Quran says you can only have 1 to 4 wives, how can Mohammed have over 14 wives ???????DO NOT RUN AND HIDE just answer a SIMPLE question????
If you cannot answer how can I belive ANYTHING YOU SAY!!!!!!
After reading your statements please explain how your Allah is PEACEFULL???????
In ancient times when the means of communication were not so developed; peoples of the world in different regions due to the language difference could not communicate with one another. The Creator did communicate with all of them in their own languages for good understanding, guidance and convenience.
· People therefore had different names in their own languages depicting the same Creator with almost the same attributes and the same message. I believe all such names as one person i.e., the Creator- God Allah YHWH Permatema Permeshar Bhagwan Ahura Mazda etc.
· All the Revealed Religions are, therefore, truthful in their origin; all the Revealed Books are truthful in their origin; all the divine guides called Messengers Prophets are truthful in their origin.
NO ANSWER PAAR
How can Mohammed have over 14 wives and the Quran says 1 to 4 only????
SIMPLE QUESTION PAAR ANSWER IF YOU ARE A TRUE BELIVER!!!!!!!!
do you follow 3 Gods paar?
can you answer any questions paar?
why are you scared of questions paar?
I have always belived Allah was a midle easten God NOT INDIAN. EXPLAIN PAAR????
can you answer PAAR???????
rubish YHWH is JEWISH
Mazda is a CAR made in Japan
Allah is Islam
you can not answer how many Gods you follow. do you follow a Jewish God too as well as Christian God as well as Islamic God or do you worship a Mazda motor car from Japan!!!!!!
paar I want a answer and will follow you around untill you have the 'GUTS' to answer ok
you just babble usless words just answer question paar?
Is God a denominational God?
Does God respect one person over another because of which of "MANS" traditions that they follow?
by Rishad I Habib7 years ago
The Abrahamic religions are mainly world's three primary monotheistic faiths of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. The origins of Abrahamic religion are found in Judaism, which began in 1,400 BCE. Some 1,500 years later...
by paarsurrey7 years ago
Hi friendsJesus did pray to his Lord Creator-God Allah YHWH to be saved whom he used to address as Father.Matthew 26:39-42:“ And going a little further, he fell upon his face, praying, and saying: My Father, if it...
by Rishad I Habib7 years ago
6 million Jews in a single war... So what was Yahweh thinking? I knw there are people who thinks that the Biblical God can be a pain in the ass. He punished the Egyptians like a sadistic demon before just because they...
by Bill Akers4 years ago
If nothing can only produce nothing, how did our universe start from nothing without God? There are many unanswered questions in the science and astronomy fields. Since these fields can not have God as an answer, they...
by paarsurrey8 years ago
Hi friendsIt is very natural, pro-evolution and pro-life to believe in the existing of the Creator- God Allah YHWH.Like we believe in our parents; we believe in God.ThanksI am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim
by Charles James5 years ago
This is a question I have yet to see thoroughly answered, here. It is an open question to Atheist, Theist, Agnostic, Gnostic -even Scientist, Philosopher or Other. In your opinion, what constitutes or is [would...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.