jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Let's be even-handed

1. Paraglider profile image93
    Paragliderposted 9 years ago

{Nothing more to be gained here.  Neither party is going to see eye to eye, and at this point you're just trading insults.  Thread closed.}

Maddie - I understand where you are coming from, but we were not trading insults, and you know it. I was ignoring repeated insults and trying to continue a discussion.

Your call, but I'm disappointed.

2. Misha profile image77
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

Agree. I too saw this being very - ummm - one-sided on insults.

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I third it!  smile

1. mohitmisra profile image62
        mohitmisraposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I had mentioned the eagle and its emanations and was hoping you do more research on it but since you havent I must warn you of the dangerous path you walk.The shamans believe there is a superentity-the eagle which gaurds the passage to god-the light.If a soul is not ready or evolved the eagle devours the soul and doesnt allow it to go to god the light.The biggest danger lies in an apprentice mistaking the awesome sight of the eagle to be God.One must conserve enough energy to be able to dart past it into the light.How does one conserve energy-by meditation,contemplation,exercise and walking the path of truth.

Poet Mohit.K.Misra

3. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

Fourth smile

4. RFox profile image73
    RFoxposted 9 years ago

Fifth.
    smile

(Those of us who usually participate in the Religion Forum are tired of the self aggrandizement and self promotion.)

All of you together are no match for my knowledge.
      Poet Mohit.K.Misra

5. Inspirepub profile image79
    Inspirepubposted 9 years ago

Sixth.

Not a single one of you possess the knowledgeto expand on the quote, so you take refugee in numbers hahahahahahahahahahahahahha:lol: lol lol lol
      Poet Mohit.K.Misra

1. profile image0
        Zarm Nefilinposted 9 years agoin reply to this

megalomaniac?

6. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 9 years ago

Seventhed?  I know, it isn't a word.  I know, I participated in the now-locked thread, but honestly - enough is enough.

Can he go now?  Really? Please?

7. Paraglider profile image93
    Paragliderposted 9 years ago

Thanks folks. I know I shouldn't really have started this spin-off thread though. I know what it's like to moderate a public forum. You can't take sides, or at least you can't be seen to do so. Maddie's doing a grand job here.

working