jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Plants are live - Stones are Live or Not

1. jay_kumar_07 profile image59
    jay_kumar_07posted 6 years ago

JESUS told that stones will speak.
    pl guide

1. Beelzedad profile image58
      Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I converse with my Pet Rock daily. Don't you? smile

2. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Please quote Chapter and Verse?

If you're talking about where He says He's able to raise up stones to praise Him, then that's just talking about how powerful He is and how worthy of worship He is.

There is also Scripture that calls His followers "lively stones" I believe.   I'll try to look it up if that might be what you're referring to...

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

Herds of them roam across my back porch dailly, they are doing some serious damage to the marigolds.

3. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago

Luke 19: 37-40:

"And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives,  the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;

Saying, 'BLESSED BE THE KING THAT COMETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD; peace in heaven,  and glory in the highest.

And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him,  'Master,  rebuke thy disciples,'

And he answered and said unto them,  'I tell you that,  if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out."

4. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago

And 1Peter 2 calls Christ a "living stone", precious, and the "chief cornerstone", a stumbling block; and "rock of offense" to those who stumble at the Word of God.

Verse 5 also calls Christ's followers "lively stones"......

"Ye also,  as lively stones,  are built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood,  to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ."

5. jay_kumar_07 profile image59

I want to tell one incident in Hindu scripture[i.e MAHABARATH].
    one student [YEKALYVAN] Learnt all technics of art with out any master.Beause the master refused to teach him. But he learned all in front of the statue of the master.

What a belive,faith and power.

1. Disappearinghead profile image85
      Disappearingheadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Talking statue by any chance?

6. jay_kumar_07 profile image59

FAITH
    Faith is importent.
    we are all very powerful creation of GOD.

1. Disappearinghead profile image85
      Disappearingheadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

OK

working