ghosts

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (30 posts)
  1. profile image55
    tzam63@msn.composted 13 years ago

I;m going to start an investigation into local area

2. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Do yourself a favor, make it a hobby. Therefore, you don't waste too much valuable time on it, so you can be more productive in other aspects of your life.

Just a thought. wink

1. profile image55
      tzam63@msn.composted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't recall saying it was or wasn't a hobby- it's just entertainment for heavens sake! If I want to waste valuable time on this, I believe it's for me to decide! I'm very productive in other aspects of my life, FYI! Why would you care anyway? Have something to tell me on the subject? Gonna spout off some religion at me? Afraid I might have something follow me home?

2. profile image55

By the way, why would it matter if I did make this more than a hobby? I don't believe I need anyones approval on something I truly believe in. I have seen, felt & heard unexplainable things throughout my life,  it's a shame that you seem close minded, I suppose you feel you're "in charge" attitude is superior to all others...NOT!! I think you can be more productive in other aspects of your life and not worry about my valuable time, because I'm going to do just as I said in my 1st post!

1. b4u2 profile image60
        b4u2posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey! good answer tzam63, right back at ya! So this is what your doing.Iknow I have my own mine too & I am in the middle of things.I'm the TRUE GOLDIE LOCKS.I saw u in my email, and I don't go there often these days. I have been in the  PARANORMAL as I put it, FOEVER! Im very psychIc as well.I have pics of orbs & keep asking for a site to display them.I don't know if they are not interested or my spam filters they can't get through.I was born on Holloween, I suppose this should be natural to me.10:13PM- just made it or i would be saying man!1 day b-4 or 1 day after.Anyway im real busy so I  will make it short.I have pics & my husband dosen't believe in this; well he never use to until my proof of things(even God) I showed him an orb and I told him it had a face in this orb.He ask me why i took a pic of a dime with abe Lincon.I SAID NO DIME OR HIM. IT'S A BLOW UP OF AN ORB! Dam cap locks).I have so many storys but as usually ppl pass me.Perhaps I have real proof of orbs are ghost.I get faces in them! More then one.I also have pics of ghost.  They are all around my property and they visit me.I call them drop ins.They come & go. I have crows that tell me of ppl deaths.I just had it happen & I told my husband that I got a visit from one(crow).Exspect a fhone call of someone u know or I of a passing.We both got 1. He got a email of his friend & I got a fhone call of someone I grew up with.I told him ahead of time so I wouldn't say I knew' this a week ago. I told him before hand.Now he knows again' I know.This is my normal.I don't know who u are,but I know ur into what I am.Email me and tell me more about you.I didn't read all your hubs here, as I said i in a hurry,but I see you said I be coming to someones town.Please tell me what u do.Thanks again! B4u2. I am on yahoo Q&A as C2itU8it & misticme.We post this stuff often.Do u have a site on the paranormal?I post it(scary stuff) on my FB as well. peace~
        exsuse my writing for I am hurring but wanted to contact you`:`)~:~)^

3. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 13 years ago

Being impolite and jump at people, tzam, is not a very good start on Hubpages. Cagsil is respected here and his opinion matters.

1. profile image55

Well his" just a thought" rubbed me the wrong way! If he feels strongly about what he posts, maybe he should be more specific in why? I meant no harm or disrespect in my response, I just want to know why he feels the way he does.

4. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 13 years ago

Ghosts. I live alone. If it weren't for ghosts I'd be lonely.

1. profile image55

For real? Are you having problems? Or do you enjoy your ghosts? Some don't seem harmful just playful. What do they do?

5. knolyourself profile image61

Can be rough and tumble around here. Not for the faint of heart.

1. profile image55

What kind of rough & tumble are we talking about? Have you lived there a long time? Done any renovations? Do they harm you? Last but not least, do you need help?

6. knolyourself profile image61

"For real? Are you having problems? Or do you enjoy your ghosts? Some don't seem harmful just playful. What do they do?"
    They make noises mostly mostly. I enjoy them. They are my friends and always seek to help me. So hey I like it. Now it would be said by the scientifically minded that it is just physics. But I correlate the sounds with my thinking. If all just coincidence, then coincidence is about 90% of the time. That's not science.

1. profile image55

I agree with you! I have a friend who's having major problems at his house, but these entities seem harmful! He's been punched, slapped, bitten, and run out of his home when they won't let him sleep. I'm trying to get him help, but he's resisting for now. Don't know why.

7. knolyourself profile image61

"do you need help?" Sure I can use all the help I can get.

1. profile image55

You gotta give me a little more on what they're doing, you said you enjoyed them, what can I help you with? This is exciting!

8. knolyourself profile image61

Oh that kind of help. Didn't mean that. I love my ghosts if indeed they is. Your kind of help I don't know. Would have to be there. And would I love that as would all manner of ghost hunters. But alas.

1. profile image55

I here ya! Just making sure you're ok! And yes, I would love it!

9. knolyourself profile image61

"what can I help you with?" I give. What can you help me with?

1. profile image55

What have you tried? Have you looked into background of property? Previous owners, anything tragic that might have happened? You have to understand I need information on what is happening to you in order to help. Have you tried sage burning throughout your house and ask them to leave?

10. knolyourself profile image61

"I'm trying to get him help, but he's resisting for now. Don't know why." Knew a guy who made interpretations of normal physical mainly sounds, into visitors of the human type. He had a case of schizophrenia which he went through and now all his problems are solved and he lives a happily married life. He had a lot of repressed psychological problems which needed to be dragged out of the unconscious. He manifested them in reality. Not saying this applies to your friend, but there are all sorts of possibilities for the interpretation of reality.

1. profile image55

True so true. But people who lived in area have all left their homes-several for sale now-he doesn't leave because he can't financially-unless he lets his home go to foreclosure, and that's not gonna happen unless he defaults on his loan, which he doesn't want to do. I'm going to go over and see what I come up with, if there is reasonable explanation, I will let everyone know!

11. knolyourself profile image61

"But people who lived in area have all left their homes-several for sale now-he doesn't leave because he can't financially-unless he lets his home go to foreclosure". Should be in National Geographic.

1. profile image55

Why-there are alot of these kinds of "things" happening and they're not in National Geographic. You're being silly now. I can tell you don't believe, so why talk about ghosts in your home if it's only in your mind.

12. knolyourself profile image61

Seems I detect a ghost in mind.

1. profile image55

Ha! You're funny! maybe you should excercise it-your mind that is!

1. profile image55

whoops-Excorsize it

13. knolyourself profile image61

"whoops-Excorsize it". Yea you just stole my joke.

1. profile image55

Had to beat you to the punch, ha ha

14. Barbara Kay profile image74
    Barbara Kayposted 13 years ago

This is a topic I've wondered about. Everyone has a story of a ghost they've encountered and that includes me. The Bible doesn't support it so I don't know what to believe.

Besides having a ghost in an old home we lived in, I've seen an orb but it wasn't in the house, but outdoors.

15. ginjill ashberry profile image78
    ginjill ashberryposted 13 years ago

Barbara,
    i was told by my father that  ghosts are spirits and they do exist. But my father also told me that every living creature and spirits answers to God. And ghosts from what i was led to believe are the instruments of Satan to confuse and test children of God in their faith. Ghosts or demon alike; it shouldn't matter, what counts is God is real and Mighty.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)