jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Casey Anthony Trial

1. Charity Squid profile image75
    Charity Squidposted 6 years ago

Do you think Casey Anthony who is accused of killing her daughter Kaylee and lying about it should get the death penalty?

2. optimus grimlock profile image53
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

if shes convicted yes. this trial in crazy and is going to be anyones guess!

3. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 6 years ago

People think I'm evil for supporting the death penalty in some instances; but sometimes I see it as a mercy killing. To murder your own child. Can you imagine the gut wrenching remorse you would feel if you ever came to grips with what you had done? If she is found guilty, then yes. I'd support the sentence.

1. Charity Squid profile image75
      Charity Squidposted 6 years ago in reply to this

She is in denial like OJ was.  It's hard for me to imagine how a mother would do that and not have any remorse.

1. profile image0
        Emile Rposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's my point. They've either blocked it out, or deny it. There would be no helping any human come to grips with having done anything that heinous. They're lost to humanity forever, either way.

4. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

I am not sure what killing her would achieve.  It is not like people who kill their kids are do a risk analysis first and then acting based on a logical interpretation of the likely outcomes including the difference between life in prison and death.

working