I made TMMason famous

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (41 posts)
  1. profile image49
    Ban meposted 12 years ago

Now I know what Simon Cowell feels like

1. paradigmsearch profile image61
      paradigmsearchposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Excuse me while I go look up Simon Cowell.

Oh, him.

1. profile image49
          Ban meposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The man with the tall trousers

2. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Dude, check your ego.....it's way out on the limb.

TMMason is a self made man, a bit on the edge at times, but was here long before you got here.

1. profile image51
        ban me1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hmmmmm, I was joking.

Honestly though, do you think I would be proud to get a little recognition on some obscure website for getting some obscure poster a bit of publicity on that obscure website?

My ambitions at the moment are negotiating my first £six figure contract. It's one of the things I want to do before I am 40.

That I would be proud of, posting on the internet????

1. AEvans profile image72
          AEvansposted 12 years agoin reply to this

TMMason is honestly someone quite recognized in the industry. All writers at times revert to writing obscure things just to keep things flowing. smile

1. profile image51

I would expect that such a character would not go unnoticed. He certainly knows how to aggravate other posters. He is very antagonsitic and condescending. Apparently calling someone a "joke" is a bannable offense yet days of antagonism is not.

I think he knows that and plays to it.

2. TMMason profile image62
            TMMasonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, Aevans, and cags, I appreciate the words.

I know we do not agree on much, Cags... but there is a line we do not cross either... so thank you, again.

2. Cagsil profile image71
          Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think you have more pride than you can handle, if you want my honest thoughts on the subject. This thread is ridiculous, just as ridiculous as you using a sock puppet account, to show off your own individual character.

You've managed to discredit yourself more than anything else and it now stands to reason that not a single person should ever take you serious to begin with.

So, the SIX figure contract that you're looking to get....just hope your other actions don't screw it up.

2. paradigmsearch profile image61
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

I did it first! lol

3. TMMason profile image62
    TMMasonposted 12 years ago

Don't flatter yourselves.

This is always the way when I am on the forums.

Go back and read 4 months ago, or ask someone who was here, cags, moms, I always get the pot stirred.

Go back after that also, from the time I walked in the door it has been... well... shall we say?... interesting.

1. profile image49
      Ban meposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Am I to assume that "pot stirred" is a euphamism for argument?

Are you not interested that you are the common factor in these "pot stirrings"?

Do you think it is because of how antagonistic and condescending you are?

1. TMMason profile image62

The common factor is I do not buy into the arguments put forth, and decimate them with their own science most times. Like the Homosexual gene theory they spew, that I destroyed. And their stats for homsexuality in the US and world.

Among many other debate topics.

It comes with being active in the forums, Hippy.

The constant is anger because I would be so stupid as to question the logic of many here, and thier intellectually superlative understandings of the "real" world.

Would you like more common threads?

You all seem to get most mad that I am so damn stubborn in my beliefs.

Which I find quite amusing... that is true.

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
          couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You haven't gotten to me.........yet.  Likely never will.  But just as an observation, it's not your stubborness that gets under their skin, it's your own seemingly self appointed intellectually superlative understandings of the real world.  I've never personally had a problem with the way you express your world view but can see how others might.

2. Pcunix profile image92
          Pcunixposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Correction:

You THINK you destroy arguments.

You don't.  We just get tired of it and ignore you.

1. John Holden profile image59
            John Holdenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

+1

1. A Troubled Man profile image58
              A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

+2

2. Shadesbreath profile image76
              Shadesbreathposted 12 years agoin reply to this

+3

I wonder if this is going to make it to 10. big_smile

1. Pcunix profile image92
                  Pcunixposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It could probably go much larger than that..

2. Philanthropy2012 profile image81
            Philanthropy2012posted 12 years agoin reply to this

[+9]

Pahaha TMMason, you answered my Noah questions with "God blessed Noah" and now you speak of using great scientific evidence against the users of Hub-Land. Hahaha, you do get the pot stirred, but you do it by lying smile

3. IzzyM profile image86
          IzzyMposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You cannot call anyone antagonistic or condescending because you are addressing the person.

You can call their beliefs by those names, but not the person.

What part of this are you not understanding?

I think he doesn't care about the rules.

He said as much, and stated he would make as many fake accounts as he had to, to continue to screw with me.

He is up to 3 now.

Let him have his fun.

He is a child yet.

He will learn.

1. profile image51

Calling me a child constantly after the days of antagonism you have shown is rather telling.

You seem to be hell bent on insulting me.

Why is that?

You cant provide anything of any substance for any argument, so instead you resort to insults and antagonism.

How peculiar.

Anyone would think you were a dick.

You said you are only 17, to me that is a child.

And you seem to be having a temper tantrum.

1. Philanthropy2012 profile image81
                  Philanthropy2012posted 12 years agoin reply to this

"And God blessed Noah and he was able to build a boat with no knowledge" -TMMason, scientific expert.

2. couturepopcafe profile image60

ban me - so are you calling him a flatfoot?  A private eye? (Dick) Or a penis? (Dic)  (Now don't get mad at me.  I'm just having a little fun.)

TMM - as an older and allegedly wiser man, you might do better inspiring and edifying the 17 yr. old rather than inflating what might already be a wounded intellect.

2. profile image51

What is wrong with calling someone antagonistic and condescending when that is what they are doing?

4. paradigmsearch profile image61

I've used this in the past. I bequeath it to you. big_smile

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4531927.jpg

2. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 12 years ago

What! Is 'ban me' not banned yet?

That is -Jesus was a Hippy-. Same as -creation is for kids- is hippy, and another one I can't recall right now.

How did you discover this?

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image77
      LuisEGonzalezposted 12 years ago

My two cents worth; I think that Mr Mason can be antagonistic to say the least. However, he uses facts and relevant information to propose his beliefs and reasons quite well. If we do not happen to agree with his views then the logical conclusion would be to at least agree to disagree and move on....cool

Thank you, LuisE.

I will attempt to not be so, "antogonistic, to say the least", in the future.

I can not garauntee I will succeed, but I will try.

I sometimes get ahead of myself with my words, and do not consider the attitude inflicted in the vernacular and structure of what I pen.

I will try to be a lil more attentive to it.

1. mischeviousme profile image61
          mischeviousmeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It gets easier when one can let go. You have a truth for yourself and it works for you. If someone argues with you, accept what they have to say, as true for them. If I get angry, I have lost the meaning of all that I have been taught. In the matters of words, turn the other cheek. In the matters of action, act when neccesary.

2. couturepopcafe profile image60

Often, when someone expresses their view of us, we can search ourselves and find a modicum - or perhaps more - of truth to it if we're willing to be honest and can be objective.

I'm happy, TMM, that you are willing to try. Now go express that to the 17 yr. old.

4. profile image0
      Muldaniaposted 12 years ago

I think people are forgetting the entertainment value provided by TMMason.  If it weren't for his being at odds in his thinking with the majority of people, the discussions would perhaps be a little less interesting.  He may have some weird ideas, but they are mostly his own, so he can take credit for inventing them, and doesn't need anyone else to call attention to them.

Just got an email from TMM.  He's been suspended AGAIN!  Why can't we all play nice?

Do you know how long?

5. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years ago

http://members.iinet.net.au/~quikachu/a/plus_infinity.jpg

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)