jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (19 posts)

Logic Of Quran For Human Nature of Jesus

1. profile image57
    Tsiposted 5 years ago

O people of the Scripture (Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Îsa (jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, ("Be!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh ) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (god), glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs. -----Quran
    (  سورة النساء  , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #171)

1. Disappearinghead profile image85
      Disappearingheadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

But I dont follow the Quran. Can I be excused?

1. profile image57
        Tsiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The Majestic Quran is irresistable.Read it after emptying your mind of pre conceived dogmas.Give it a sincere reading with unpolluted bias.you will be convinced like me.Its logic is very appealing.If you are not perverted psycho.

1. profile image0
          Emile Rposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No thanks. The burka life isn't the one for me. smile

When I was working in Libya, my wife asked me to bring her back a burkha for those times when she was having a bad hair day and couldn't be arsed to slap on the lippy before popping down the shops.

2. profile image57

Just act as much you can muster the strength.there is no coersion in Islam.Allah knows what is in your hearts and will recompense you accordingly.He loves his servants more than 70 mothers said our prophet.
            In Islam Intention counts.

1. profile image0
              Emile Rposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No coercion in Islam? Please.. Do you take us for idiots?

2. profile image0
          JaxsonRaineposted 5 years ago in reply to this

"If you don't believe it you're a perverted psycho"

Does the Quran say anything about calling everyone who doesn't believe it a perverted psycho? If so, then I don't want to believe in it. I'd rather believe in love.

I've never been called a perverted psycho before. smile I thought it was the responsibility of all Muslims to encourage infidels to believe in Muhammad through the mediums of love and respect.

1. profile image57

Why do you mis interpret every thing i say.I made a general statement.It was not meant specifically for you.Shun your rage and your mind will clear up.You are confounded by the debate .relax and have cup of coffee.Think over what i said tonight with an un clogged mind.Hopefully you will see the light like i did after 50 years of wandering.I am beginning to like you you know !!!

1. profile image0

You called me one too.

2. profile image57

Dont blame Islam for mistakes of sinners like me.We Muslims are not representing true islam.Do some research on the internet and visit authentic islamic scholars.And pardon me if you have any hard feelings .I am just a human being afer all.Some how you guys seem to be nice people.
            Islam is a unblemished natural code of life as i have discovered after 50 Years.

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (god),". Seems a bit fascist to me.

1. profile image57

It is voice of the inner human.the little innocent child inside you.Please dont allow it to cloud your rationale and natural inclinations with worldly pollution and poisonous speeches .even modern scientific discoveries are confirming the Quranic truths eventually.Make some scholarly research on the subject. through inter net.

1. profile image57

If you dont believe no problem with me 1000's others are accepting the final, truth in Europe and North America.My obligation is to convey the message only.I owe it to my Allah and Jesus as well.I dont want any reward from any one.My reward will be eternal paradise because i gave it a sincere try.

1. profile image0

Hmmm, between:

1 - God: Do what I say because I love you and I want you to love me.

and

2 - God: Do what I say and you will have paradise.

I prefer 1. 2 sounds too much like greed to me.

1. profile image57

It's a matter of eternal benefits whose reward will continue till the end of eternity.You crave afer profitable investment in this world which will cease after our death.why be a miser when it comes to infinite profits that last for ever and ever where there will be no more death and there will be pure pleasure for all times to come my Brother.Invest wisely.

2. A Troubled Man profile image60
        A Troubled Manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol Perhaps, after Gingrich sets up his moonbase, we can look for the seam that Allah made when he split the moon in half.

I'd never heard that before, so I Googled to find out. And it's true, see the photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/72726964@N00/304727677/

hmm

working