jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

If you are 62 or older, this is a great deal of a lifetime...

1. jackclee lm profile image70
    jackclee lmposted 5 weeks ago

This is a reminder for all seniors 62 and older.
    If you like to visit the national parks around the country, there is a good deal about to expire.
    You have just a week left to sign up.
    The cost of a lifetime pass is about go up from $10 to $80.
    Visit any national park and show your ID and you will be given a lifetime pass for $10.
    Don't miss this great opportunity.

1. Credence2 profile image87
      Credence2posted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Thanks, Jack, definitely will have to take advantage of this....

jackclee lmposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

credence, you are most welcome. I just returned from trip to Fort McHenry and Annapolis military academy. Mc Henry is where I got my pass.
        Both places were full of history and the sacrifices made to create our nation...
        I wish more people can visit these places and reflect on our past...what it took to form our nation, how delicate the balance...and the cost of freedom in human sacrifices and lives lost...
        War and conflicts are ugly and yet needs to be taught and reminded...

2. ptosis profile image77
      ptosisposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

I got a lifetime disability pass for free. I guess that will go away also.

jackclee lmposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

I think they will honor all existing passes. Only future passes will be affected.

2. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 4 weeks ago

I've had one for several years now, and have used it many times.  But, if the $10 is still in effect when my wife turns 62 in a few months, will likely get her one as well.  At $10 it's cheap insurance for my death or loss of my card.

working