jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

Which would you rather? Para-sailing or skydiving?

1. Jay Louidor profile image61
    Jay Louidorposted 7 years ago

Which would you rather? Para-sailing or skydiving?

2. telltale profile image75
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

I like neither... am afraid of heights... :-)

3. profile image0
    nomadicasianposted 7 years ago

None of the above. Better to jog around and lift weights to have good cardio and chiseled muscles.

4. Research Analyst profile image82
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

para sailing seems like a fun sport, I would prefer it to skydiving. I am too scared of heights.

5. brandasaur profile image60
    brandasaurposted 7 years ago

Though Parasailing is fun, I rather go skydiving. Its extreme than parasailing. smile I love adrenaline rush!

6. wingedcentaur profile image83
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

I'd rather para-sail (if I ever get the chance to do that-- it looks like a lot of fun!!) because the activity is much, much, much closer to the Earth. Frankly, I'm too frightened to do skydiving.

7. almurray profile image73
    almurrayposted 7 years ago

I would love to skydive. I don't handle heights all that well which makes it more enticing.

It would be a thrilling experience and a good achievement for me.

8. Mamelody profile image59
    Mamelodyposted 7 years ago

Sky diving big time!! I love it and if I could sky dive everyday I would. Not a fan of the water so I'd have to go with sky diving 100%!

9. NemoBerleue profile image61
    NemoBerleueposted 7 years ago

I'm terrified of height so i would really prefer to go sky diving.  I think I would get more of a rush if i milk all the extra adrenaline.

10. jrsearam profile image61
    jrsearamposted 7 years ago

As you can probably deduce from my profile pic, I would have to say skydiving. Para-sailing is kind of like riding a big ferris-wheel. Skydiving, on the other hand, really has no comparison. Nothing can really compare to jumping from an airplane at an altitude of at least ten thousand feet and plummeting towards the earth at a terminal velocity of about 125 MPH; also, the view is better.

11. Mikeydoes profile image77
    Mikeydoesposted 7 years ago

I have heard that para-sailing is actually very weak. It is fun for 2 minutes then you just want down. So I'd rather spend my time sky diving for a real thrill!

Skydiving for sure.

12. SolutionC profile image53
    SolutionCposted 7 years ago

Para sailing - It gives you the sense of flying & you don't have to come straight down, catch a thermal & your away with the birds

13. Thomas@theone profile image71
    Thomas@theoneposted 7 years ago

Probably para-sail, but i would really like to do both!

14. profile image0
    Rouillieposted 7 years ago

Para-sailing - I've been skydiving and I adore it!

15. JT Walters profile image77
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

Para sail now because i am a parent but I liked sky diving before I was  a parent.  It is great therapy.