jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

Who is your favourite wrestler of all time?

1. L a d y f a c e profile image77
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

Who is your favourite wrestler of all time?

2. miss_jkim profile image83
    miss_jkimposted 7 years ago

China, she was awesome. She gave hope to big girls everywhere who didn't think they could be sexy and tough at the same time.

3. Don Ship profile image79
    Don Shipposted 7 years ago

Shawn Michaels aka The Heartbreak Kid is my all time favorite! I like Triple H too!

4. profile image51
    Solocgposted 7 years ago

for me the latest was stone cold steve austin but there are a few others that hold a close second

5. profile image0
    srambsposted 7 years ago

I like John Cena, but Stone cold steve austin was my previous favorite as well smile

6. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Triple H.                                                                                                  .

7. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

All time questions can't really be given a definitive answer, someone better may come along; anyway, the same answer I gave to a similar question over the Christmas holidays:
    Shirley Crabtree.

8. optimus grimlock profile image61
    optimus grimlockposted 7 years ago

rowdy roddy piper, dusty rhoads, stanecold and goldberg. tag team the roadwarriors and steiners

9. TomC35 profile image57
    TomC35posted 7 years ago

Stone Cold Steve Austin..no wait, the Rock..nooo, wait..ah, forget it!

10. naijainvestor profile image59
    naijainvestorposted 7 years ago

Hulk Hogan, he was my favorite while I was growing up. He still is. I also liked the ultimate Warrior.

11. Kamran100 profile image55
    Kamran100posted 7 years ago

Bill Gold Berg...is greatest wrestler in this world..nobody defeated him!

12. tenordj profile image77
    tenordjposted 7 years ago

I was always a fan of Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior....in more recent times it was probably the Rock...

13. avalencia_25 profile image59
    avalencia_25posted 7 years ago

This is a good question growing up i was a big rock fan hahaha CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING! lol

14. SerLeon profile image60
    SerLeonposted 6 years ago

Stonecold Steve Austin is probably the greatest wrestler of all time . . . . . But Shawn Michaels is my favourite wrestler of all time . . .
    A good wrestler is someone who is good on thee mic and does his best in the ring no matter how short the time he's give . . .
    Shawn was ExCELlent as far as de mic goes . . . And you could throw him in 5 minute match with a broom stick but would still give your moneys worth . . .

working