jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Who's your favorite WWE superstar of all time?

1. Matt in Jax profile image70
    Matt in Jaxposted 7 years ago

Who's your favorite WWE superstar of all time?

2. S.Graveson profile image65
    S.Gravesonposted 7 years ago

Mick foley and his many alter ego's. Not the most skilled but one of the most fun.

3. kingis profile image71
    kingisposted 7 years ago

Growing up in the 1980's, when the WWE was at its peak, I would say, Hulk Hogan.  He is one the responsible for making the McMahon's billions.

4. L a d y f a c e profile image77
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

I can't pick one sad When I was a kid I loved The Undertaker. However, I also love Mick Foley.. I love many for different reasons!

5. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

When my son was six, he was a big WWE fan.  So when the WWE superstars visited Toronto, I lined up with him for six hours to get autographs and pictures.  His favourite was The Undertaker.

6. Tweetmom profile image76
    Tweetmomposted 7 years ago

The high-pitched sound of a broken glass,followed by a familiar rock electric guitar strums. When he gets into the ring and fetch beer can thrown at him, and drink it. The all time favourite would be 360 Stone cold Steve austin!! And guess what, he's back!!

7. Matt in Jax profile image70
    Matt in Jaxposted 7 years ago

My favorite is a tie between The Rock and Stone Cold. And it was an amazing rivalry.

8. L. Spikes profile image88
    L. Spikesposted 7 years ago

Back in middle school and high school (when the WWE was still the WWF) my favorites were definitely Stone Cold and The Rock. Ultimately, though, I think I have to give the edge to The Rock (aka, The Great One; aka, The Brahma Bull; aka, The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment; aka, The People's Champ; etc.).

9. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

My favorite is Hulk Hogan. During the years he wrestled he helped make wrestling become more popular in the public eyes on television. The ratings for television performances shot up in viewership when he would wrestle on television.

10. topgunjager profile image61
    topgunjagerposted 7 years ago

The Ultimate Warrior all the way baby yeah!!!

11. kamruluits profile image57
    kamruluitsposted 7 years ago

Rendy orton, Rock is the most favorite of mine!

working