What to say to fans who are now idolizing certain players in victory but in defe

1. Manuvegeta profile image74
    Manuvegetaposted 7 years ago

What to say to fans who are now idolizing certain players in victory but in defeat they forget...

What to say to fans who are now idolizing certain players in victory but in defeat they forget all the praise and ask for the same players leave the club?
    Some fans of the team Corinthians (Brazil) are doing it with Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos, both world champions in 2002. Because of an early call for a competition now that players leave the club.

2. juneaukid profile image79
    juneaukidposted 7 years ago

I would say to such people to read Ernest Hemingway's story "The Undefeated" about an old bullfighter who gets defeated by the bull but remains undefeated in spirit.

3. hockeylady profile image61
    hockeyladyposted 7 years ago

To be honest, I am not a big soccer fan, but I do watch the World Cup every four years.

As a Canadian, Ice hockey is number one on my list of favourite sports.  Baseball and golf are next.

As a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs, we do basically the same thing.  When the team is winning, we praise them, when they`re losing, we shoot them down and asked for changes.

All I can tell you is this,  Pro sports has become a busness.  Players will come and go.  Just try not like them too much and stick with your favourite team no matter what

I hope this answers your question.
    Thank you
    Hockeylady

working