jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you believe is the tougher sport : pro bull-riding or pro mixed martial

1. Alastar Packer profile image82
    Alastar Packerposted 7 years ago

What do you believe is the tougher sport : pro bull-riding or pro mixed martial arts ?

Bull-riding vs mixed martial arts

2. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Pro bull riding -- it may not take as much skill to stay on as it does to face a professional martial artist, but that bull will kill you if he gets a chance.

3. MacBradaigh88 profile image78
    MacBradaigh88posted 7 years ago

bull riding easily. Since the modern rules that are almost universally followed for MMA competition were instated, there has been less than 10 deaths due to training or competition. Even major injuries are less frequent than in other contact sports like football. Bull riders have a very small margin of error lest they be seriously hurt or worse. Plus the fact that in fighting you have a referee who stops things before your really hurt. I know about rodeo clowns and all of the help they have down in the arena but that is a very large, angry, animal, very unpredictable.

4. Alastar Packer profile image82
    Alastar Packerposted 7 years ago

I will have to go with bull-riding ; anytime your on a beast as heavy and horned as these creatures it can be a dicey situation. Even with skill, bull clowns and football helmets some pros wear now. A knock-out in MMA is no laughing matter but if i'm not mistaken,  more serious injuries occur in the former. Both sports are tough to master well though.

working