jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you like Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), boxing, or wrestling better, and why?

1. K9keystrokes profile image92
    K9keystrokesposted 6 years ago

Do you like Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), boxing, or wrestling better, and why?

2. Nefarious_Misery profile image69
    Nefarious_Miseryposted 6 years ago

MMA is the future and the next step in the evolution of personal combat. Hoyce Gracie, and Gracie Grappling changed the sport and the fighting world as we know it. I don't think there is much argument that mixed martial arts is taking over the fighting world by storm. Though I still love boxing, at least the classics, but I find it hard to watch anymore because it seems to rigid in it's rules compared to MMA.

As far as wrestling goes, well that's just really a soap opera for grown men isn't it?

3. SuperheroSales profile image60
    SuperheroSalesposted 6 years ago

MMA is much more exciting than wrestling or even boxing.  It's extremely unpredictable because the fighters have so many different ways they can defeat their opponents.

4. AnimeHime2011 profile image59
    AnimeHime2011posted 6 years ago

I love Wrestling most of all because I have grew up watching it, my Family has as well along with going to see the Wrestlers in person whenever they were in-town. One of my Uncles who had passed even had backstage access because he had went to all of the Events but this was involving some Wrestlers that were around before I was even thought about and I'm a 90s baby.

5. OutsideTheLines profile image60
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

I personally prefer MMA. It has a much higher level of intensity and it keeps things fresh. I find myself becoming bored with boxing and wrestling.