jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Summer or spring season?

1. dannamae26 profile image56
    dannamae26posted 7 years ago

Summer or spring season?

summer or spring season?

2. the50marathons17 profile image83
    the50marathons17posted 7 years ago

Summer baybay! All the cute girls have their bikinis on big_smile

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 7 years ago

Spring. Flowers blooming, beautiful waterfalls, gorgeous gardens, light breezes, etc.
    No to summer because of all the issues involved. Lack of water, overwhelming heat, humidity, brown grass, sufficating air, dieing people from heat waves. And since the last earthquake shifted the earth, the heat is going to get worse.

4. TinaTango profile image67
    TinaTangoposted 7 years ago

Summer, most definitely!  I could stand 100 degree weather year round over 30 degree weather.

5. smanty profile image66
    smantyposted 7 years ago

Spring is definitely my favorite season. I love to run and Spring time is the best for running. The Summer months are far to hot to be running very far distances, but Spring is... well, its just so beautiful. The scenic runs I go on are amazing.

6. Rooskaya profile image47
    Rooskayaposted 7 years ago

Surely the spring season is better than summer.

7. jwblackwell profile image60
    jwblackwellposted 7 years ago

Well I think it depends where you are. In the U.K. - definitely summer. However if I was in a really hot country I would probably say Spring. When the weather is too hot its just uncomfortable!

8. Matt in Jax profile image68
    Matt in Jaxposted 7 years ago

Living in Florida, I gotta vote the Summer time.

9. bobbyarena profile image56
    bobbyarenaposted 7 years ago

Summer all the way! Love the heat and humidity! You can sleep in the A/C eights hours a night and be in the good weather for the rest.

10. Denise Handlon profile image90
    Denise Handlonposted 7 years ago

I love the springtime...but, if I was choosing (and I am) one over the other I would choose the summer-laid back, relaxed, vacation time.

11. The Jet profile image78
    The Jetposted 7 years ago

Spring time. Love is in the air during these times and it's just right. Hahaha.

working