jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is Lebron better than MJ? Who is the better basketball player?

1. kcreery profile image59
    kcreeryposted 6 years ago

Is Lebron better than MJ?  Who is the better basketball player?

2. profile image0
    D2Kposted 6 years ago

Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player in the history of the National Basketball Association. 

Roll the credits....

3. Austin Lee profile image56
    Austin Leeposted 6 years ago

This is a topic that everyone talks about. You have to look at this argument in two different categories. Championships vs talent. With all due respect to MJ, Lebron is a better all around player than MJ, but we can't put Lebron into the discussion of all time greats until he wins his 1st championship ring then more after. I believe though that Lebron James has the chance to become better than MJ in the future it all depends on those rings.The statistics are about pretty even. I would have to say MJ was a better scorer than Lebron is but Lebron has the edge in passing and defense. Lebron is a physical specimen and basically un-guardable at his size 6'9'' 250 lbs. MJ was only around 6'6'' 220 lbs. Here is a link to their stats through 26 years. I hope this helps.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoopmiamihe … -stats-say

4. rai2722 profile image73
    rai2722posted 6 years ago

I think LeBron is actually a better player, because he got better build. But, there's no basketball player can be compared to MJ, because the man has achieved so much as a professional player.

working