jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think LeBron James is still a brilliant basketball player, maybe the best

1. brakel2 profile image83
    brakel2posted 4 years ago

Do you think LeBron James is still a brilliant basketball player, maybe the best of all time ?Why?

2. prettydarkhorse profile image65
    prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago

Brilliant, yes. After he played basketball and already retired, that is the time I can say whether he is the best or one of the best player.

3. Alphadogg16 profile image90
    Alphadogg16posted 4 years ago

Lebron James is a great player, somewhat of a freak of nature with his combination of size, strength and speed, but the Greatest of all time?? Not even close. He would make my top 10-15......but definitely not the best of all time.

4. Tim Quam profile image62
    Tim Quamposted 4 years ago

This past season, Miami had the top record during the regular season with 66 wins.  LeBron James not only led the Heat in scoring and rebounding, but also assists.  Being the go-to-guy and playmaker is an interesting combination and speaks well about his talent and his court awareness.  He has also been named to the first-team All-Defensive team in each of the past five seasons.  He's the most complete great player since Michael Jordan.  Best of all time?  Well, he's 28 years old, let's see where the rest of his career takes him.

5. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Brilliant basketball player? Yes. The best of all time? I think that would be impossible to say as of right now. He is still young. But, he would really have to do more to prove to me he is as "Great" as Michael Jordan. In my humble opinion, Michael Jordan is the best of all time.

working