jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who put up better performance against Barcelona - Manchester United or Arsenal?

1. Jefsaid profile image74
    Jefsaidposted 6 years ago

Who put up better performance against Barcelona - Manchester United or Arsenal?

Arsenal were the only team to beat Barcelona in the Champions League and I would argue gave them a tougher game than Manchester United. What do you think?

2. plkshooter profile image75
    plkshooterposted 6 years ago

I think Arsenal did a better job as well. I  personally dislike Manchester United, so my opinion may be slightly biased, but Arsenal deffinetely did better.

3. Donnacha C profile image80
    Donnacha Cposted 6 years ago

defenitely Arsenal...Man UTD seemed completely lost last night (yet again) and played with no plan and/or passion and at all. Reality is that both teams are pretty rubbish compare to Barcelona.....

4. IamAnurag profile image37
    IamAnuragposted 6 years ago

I Love Barcelona...So they won League Final smile) And Manchester United no doubt,they are awesome smile)

5. SpiffyD profile image85
    SpiffyDposted 6 years ago

Arsenal played Barcelona at their own game, beat them at home and equalised in the away leg before the pedantic referee gave Robin Van Persie a second yellow card. Arsenal played football; it was a great spectacle, with the Gunners keeping Barcelona fans on their toes.

6. samtenabray profile image61
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

Arsenal put up a very solid display against Barcelona, i think Man U on the day were sloppy but it really was an off day for them as they were such a force throughout the season.

working