jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you had one week to live what would you do ?

1. jake13edward profile image58
    jake13edwardposted 6 years ago

If you had one week to live what would you do ?

What would you do

2. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 6 years ago

I would make that week count. I would do what I wanted and I would enjoy myself. That's what I do anyways, I live each day as if it was my last but I keep my obligations in check for tomorrow.

3. profile image59
    manduh1987posted 6 years ago

If I only had a week to live I would tell everyone I loved how I feel about them so that they would always know. I would finally go to Ireland and live my dream of seeing the land of my ancestors.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Basically I wouldn't change much. I would value my friend's more, spend the same amount of time with my family, and adore my boyfriend more. I'd still go to work, show up for each class every morning. Though I would write a will and a few stories that I think would do well.

5. supplies expert profile image61
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

go sky diving one day, scuba diving one day, surfing in Tahiti, mountain climbing in Arizona, and spend the rest of the time with family and friends.

Those 4 things I'd do would be with friends as well, but wouldn't be with all of them... Probably try to beat a few world records for stupid stuff because i mean what's the worst that could happen, I die?

6. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 6 years ago

Not listen to anybody else's opinion and do what I always wanted to do. I would do everything in my life that I was always afraid to do. That way I could look back before I died and say, I have no regrets.

7. rwelton profile image70
    rweltonposted 6 years ago

The gift of time is amazing.  First be thankful for the week and not lying under the bus with 1 minute left.

Remind yourself that the best things in life aren't things.  How do you want to be remembered.  Forgive all, love  much, inspire those around you and you will live far more than just the week your body has left.

8. maryellenquigley profile image79
    maryellenquigleyposted 6 years ago

I would take a trip with my family and see all the places I want to see. My goal would be to make memories so that I could pass away with no regrets.