jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's your take on Chad Ochocinco's wanting to move in with a fan instead of ge

1. ComfortB profile image86
    ComfortBposted 6 years ago

What's your take on Chad Ochocinco's wanting to move in with a fan instead of getting an apartment?

2. The Suburban Poet profile image82
    The Suburban Poetposted 6 years ago

My take is that the New England Patriots are going to quickly realize that Chad is Chad and he will continue to draw excessive attention to himself which is not the Patriot way.... as for him moving in with a fan I would say that's his right and privilege but I think it's a mistake because his coach is going to quickly become irritated at the media questions he will begin receiving....

3. ShootersCenter profile image74
    ShootersCenterposted 6 years ago

He likes to be in the media spot light, with his football skills not what they used to be, this is the next best thing. Two yrs ago he said that if he didn't dominate Revis he would change his name back to Johnson, that game he only had 17yds so you must take anything the guy says with a grain of salt.

4. profile image0
    erikjohnsonposted 6 years ago

If he would focus on football more he could go down as a great.  But that will never happen.  He is just another time bomb like a Randy Moss.  Chad is a major underachiever.

working