jump to last post 1-30 of 30 discussions (30 posts)

What's the strangest thing you have had for Breakfast, instead of usual Cereal o

1. Lady_E profile image73
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago

What's the strangest thing you have had for Breakfast, instead of usual Cereal or Toast?

Just last weekend, I had a big slice of birthday cake with coffee, for breakfast - given to me at a birthday party the previous day. Once, I even had a slice of Pizza.....

2. nicregi profile image74
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

I had cheese cake (half a cake).................and ended up, well you guessed it. Stomach ache.

3. stayingalivemoma profile image83
    stayingalivemomaposted 6 years ago

White Castle cheeseburgers...yum...they don't have them out here in Arizona though.

4. Cara.R profile image76
    Cara.Rposted 6 years ago

Dinner from the night before: Fish with rice and vegetables, tastes so good the next morning.

5. emichael profile image79
    emichaelposted 6 years ago

Fish pastry.

I was in Israel and picked up what looked like an innocent blueberry or cream filled pastry.

Nope.

It was fish.

Vomit.

6. stclairjack profile image85
    stclairjackposted 6 years ago

cold bowl of ham and beans, and a glass of milk to was it dow.

my champion hangover fix is grilled cheese and a glass of chocolate milk,.. that is if th night before was Rum,.... if it was tequila,... i'll have a nice little cup of air,... hold the atmosphere.

7. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 6 years ago

Potato soup in New Orleans. It just seemed the perfect way to start the day.

8. grandmother1959 profile image60
    grandmother1959posted 6 years ago

coffee with ice cream mixed , hahahahaha

9. CookwareBliss profile image73
    CookwareBlissposted 6 years ago

I would have to say homemade chocolate chip cookies with milk. I'm weak when it comes to sweets smile

10. yogiwan profile image47
    yogiwanposted 6 years ago

My friends in Malaysia frequently test to see what we will and will not eat.  So we had fish eggs, octopus and rice for breakfast more than once.  And then the would try to slip in some more exotic things every once in awhile such as sea slug or even insects (and they have some interesting insects in Malaysia).

yogiwan

11. xethonxq profile image63
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

Cold pizza is my absolute favorite breakfast item when I don't have the traditional breakfast foods. One time I had shrimp cocktail...but I have to admit that I might have still be a little tipsy from the night before. wink

12. tswilson profile image60
    tswilsonposted 6 years ago

I follow under the same category: cake and ice cream.  Desserts seems like the most unusual thing to start the day with, but then again, coffee cake is a breakfast favorite of many.

13. profile image53
    Vladi Dorfmanposted 6 years ago

I had a craze about healthy food and tried to construct the healthiest breakfast ever by adding bits of things I thought were good to me. It included the next raw products: lemon slice, bits of garlic, onion ring, lots of parsley, broccoli, 3 or 4 leaves of basil, a single boiled egg and a small salad made of a carrot, tomato, avocado and a cucumber. Oh, I downed it all with a sugarless mug of green tea with jasmine.
    Man, my stomach felt so weird for the rest of the day.

14. profile image0
    V Qisyaposted 6 years ago

My favorites : Cereal & oats. But, two days ago, I had barbeque chicken wings, my brother bought the night before and drank lime juice. Yumm...chicken still taste great but then......Ouch! My stomach hurts ;D

15. hubber088 profile image58
    hubber088posted 6 years ago

6 pack of budweiser and some muffins and for lunch and dinner the same

16. tjustis profile image61
    tjustisposted 6 years ago

I lived in Korea for a year, and there were some mornings where I was unable to get traditional breakfast foods. Instead I ate things like kimbap (kind of like a Korean sushi roll), kimchi (pickled spicy cabbage), various soups, and bibimbap (rice, veggies, red pepper, egg, and meat in a bowl). Weird for breakfast, but yummy!

17. geetbhim profile image59
    geetbhimposted 6 years ago

Muffins with coffee it was o.k to have that as nothing else was there to eat.

18. parentsreview profile image82
    parentsreviewposted 6 years ago

I went to visit relatives in Ireland, who raised pigs.  Each morning I awoke to a huge plate of sausage.  It was delicious, but for a guy who'd never eaten anything that hadn't come from a grocery store, it was strange.

19. lildevilchild27 profile image58
    lildevilchild27posted 6 years ago

ive had doughnuts with egg and bacon in em smile it was so good

20. Born-a-Writer profile image56
    Born-a-Writerposted 6 years ago

Sometimes I'll have leftover chinese take-out, which, for some reason, always tastes better the second day MmMmMm.

21. stariswhoiam profile image61
    stariswhoiamposted 6 years ago

ICE CREAM! BEST BREAKFAST EVER! Yeah, I'm not one to follow rules.

22. lhchan profile image64
    lhchanposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5865639_f260.jpg

I had a packet of "Nasi Lemak"or coconut rice with "teh tarik" or pulled tea for my breakfast. Yummy! Malaysian traditional breakfast.

23. lanealanea profile image60
    lanealaneaposted 6 years ago

The strangest thing that I have had for breakfast is steamed salmon.

24. ithabise profile image85
    ithabiseposted 6 years ago

Umm, perhaps cold macaroni-and-cheese...

25. THEHuG5 profile image59
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

Ribs. Yum lol. I usually don't like eating breakfast food for breakfast.

26. Rachelle Williams profile image91
    Rachelle Williamsposted 6 years ago

Buffalo Wings with jalepenos and blue cheese....mmmmmmmmmm

27. wonderingwoolley profile image57
    wonderingwoolleyposted 6 years ago

I think this might be common for an "unusual" breakfast, but as a recent college kid, I know you can't knock it until you have tried it: cold sausage and pineapple pizza. The pineapple tastes better cold, and because it is fruity brings it more to a breakfasty level. But any cold pizza really does the trick. Yum!

28. cabmgmnt profile image85
    cabmgmntposted 6 years ago

I am not a big breakfast eater but I like cottage cheese with nuts, fruit and a touch of honey mixed in. I have told that it is a "weird" breakfast but I like it.

29. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

nothing beats a big mac for a hangover cure!

30. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

These days,I am only taking tea as a breakfast.But desserts are the most unusual thing to start the day with, however, coffee cake is a breakfast.

working