jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who can stand up against Manchester United in the Premier League this season?

1. jonte2020 profile image60
    jonte2020posted 6 years ago

Who can stand up against Manchester United in the Premier League this season?

What teams do you think have a chanche of beating or getting a draw against Manchester United. Or will they finish this season without a single loss?

2. mrpudgy profile image84
    mrpudgyposted 6 years ago

I would probably say a team such as Liverpool or Chelsea.. According to BBC UK, they are right up there with Man Utd.

3. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

Manchester City have a fair chance now they've got their team working well. Liverpool could do well, but they normally experience problems early days. Chelsea are said to have "too old" a squad and some players are not up to scratch this year.

I honestly think City will be their main competition.

4. moiragallaga profile image83
    moiragallagaposted 6 years ago

Manchester United will lose a few games this season, it will be very difficult nowadays to go through a whole season undefeated. As for their challengers, it will be Chelsea and Manchester City. If they could get their acts together, perhaps Liverpool and dare I say, Arsenal, could be in the chase too. However, Sir Alex has got quite a squad this season, definitely strong favorites for another title.

working