jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How long will the Arsenal board bare with Arsene Wenger after today`s humiliatio

1. Donnacha C profile image79
    Donnacha Cposted 6 years ago

How long will the Arsenal board bare with Arsene Wenger after today`s humiliation at Blackburn?

2. BristolBoy profile image71
    BristolBoyposted 6 years ago

Not very long at all if it continues like this!

3. profile image0
    sord87posted 6 years ago

Arsene wenger life in Arsenal is getting short but do not forget Arsene Wenger just form a new players,it is just like a new team,give them time and opportunity,the team probably could come out as  good as other team too.

4. Info Bucket profile image68
    Info Bucketposted 6 years ago

Waiting for Arsene Wenger to come up with another invincibles... tongue

5. Stephiliboo profile image59
    Stephilibooposted 6 years ago

Hopefully not much longer... Arsenal is better than this!

6. RASO profile image70
    RASOposted 6 years ago

I think that Arsene Wenger` s era at Arsenal will still continue, because he has been very long time with the club and was always able to pick them up, when they were down.

Regards

7. ubanichijioke profile image74
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

All hope is not lost. Our success at the carling cup is just the stepping stone to many victories. The team needs time for the new shinings to adapt. I pray for Arsenal.

8. Fumpy profile image59
    Fumpyposted 6 years ago

This season is the last Wenger will have at arsenal, he's taken the team as far as he can take them and if they are going to challenge for the title in sesons to come they will need a new manager if they are to get there.

9. samtenabray profile image59
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

Well our form is now a lot better so i can't see any signs of Wenger leaving yet.

working