jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

1000 days till Brazil 2014. Who will win?

1. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

1000 days till Brazil 2014. Who will win?

Today there are only 1000 days left till we see the FIFA World Cup 2014 hosted in Brazil. Who do you want to win? I have always supported the Brazilian football team and I believe that they are going to win. Who do you think will win?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5552212_f260.jpg

2. moiragallaga profile image82
    moiragallagaposted 6 years ago

Spain will win it. Objectively and subjectively, Spain have a very good chance of successfully defending their crown as current World Cup champions. The tournament is 3 years away, they have a young and very talented core group of players that will still be able to play in 2014. In addition, Spain are also the current U21 world champions and U19 European champions and the standouts from those squads will ensure that the conveyor belt of highly skilled players continues to provide the Spanish national team a deep pool to select from.

As hosts, Brazil will be extra motivated to win it so they will be favorites too. Argentina with the world's best player, Leo Messi, will likely relish the chance to spoil Brazil's party by winning the World Cup on Brazilian soil. Dear Lord, if that were to happen it would be shades of the trauma of 1950.

3. Iulian M profile image60
    Iulian Mposted 6 years ago

I think Germany will win.....actually i hope so....

4. joseph merlin profile image49
    joseph merlinposted 6 years ago

Argentina will rocks this time I am sure about that

5. samtenabray profile image59
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

It will be a fantastic tournament and i would love to see an upset, but i just feel at the moment Spain are too strong but anything can happen in this beautiful game!

working