jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What's your biggest challenge when it comes to adding muscle mass on your frame

1. aspireclub profile image57
    aspireclubposted 6 years ago

What's your biggest challenge when it comes to adding muscle mass on your frame ?

You  just can't eat enough  or is it due to your body type ? I'd like to know more about that.

2. HERBERT ubaldo profile image59
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

The biggest challenge is to build your muscle mass. It is not easy to do this, you need a long long time to achieve this and discipline yourself at all time.

3. aspireclub profile image57
    aspireclubposted 6 years ago

Yeah I guess it's pretty much the same issue that plagues everybody: consistency. Juggling with family, work, friends, etc..  AND hitting the gym hard on a regular basis is tough! Motivation is key, working out with a buddy can help though. Thanks for the answer!

4. supplies expert profile image60
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

By the time I get home it's typically a motivation problem. Also, trying to find a gym that is affordable yet worth going to. I hate going to gyms that are filled with people and you have to wait for everyone to get off the machines.

That's definitely the external factors. As for physical factors, I'm a skinnier guy and it's typically tougher for me to build a muscle mass. I have to increase my calorie intake by quite a lot and I also have to make sure to eat on a regular schedule. I typically go 3 months of heavy lifting with a managed diet, and then I go 3 months of just regular lightweight lifting and not as many calories and work on cardio.

5. Phil The Gain profile image61
    Phil The Gainposted 6 years ago

My biggest challenge is actually lifting weights.  When I have time to exercise I choose to do cardio activities like basketball.

working