What's Going To Be Your Biggest Challenge In 2012?

Jump to Last Post 1-34 of 34 discussions (34 posts)
  1. Seeker7 profile image81
    Seeker7posted 12 years ago

What's Going To Be Your Biggest Challenge In 2012?

My job contract runs out on 16th Janurary, so my biggest challenge at the moment will be to find another job - not easy under present economic conditions.

2. 910chris profile image75
    910chrisposted 12 years ago

For me it will be to find a good job and getting out of my massive debt pile.

3. msviolets profile image83
    msvioletsposted 12 years ago

Not falling.  The recent healthcare price hike has left us scrambling (especially following unexpected health bills...not serious, just necessary).  We're looking up...because down is just too steep of a fall.

4. danielleantosz profile image76
    danielleantoszposted 12 years ago

Getting back on my feet financially after several months of unemployment in 2011.  Also hoping to find a "real" job.  I have been waiting tables since graduation and hope to find a career oriented job this year.

5. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 12 years ago

Trying to find a 2nd job to get back on my feet.

6. Rob Hanlon profile image59
    Rob Hanlonposted 12 years ago

To be able to deal with anything that should arise in 2012, as there is always something totally unexpected that comes along just when it's least expected.

7. capricornrising profile image59
    capricornrisingposted 12 years ago

Replacing the security that my old job gave me. This would be one of the reasons I'm exploring the world of online writing and SEOs!

8. calpol25 profile image60
    calpol25posted 12 years ago

For me it will be learning to walk again and fingers crossed being cured of this condition known as a functional disorder.

9. pstraubie48 profile image80
    pstraubie48posted 12 years ago

for 2012 my biggest challenge will be to continue to grow as a writer....

10. profile image0
    Deb Welchposted 12 years ago

My biggest challenge for 2012 is to find out the extent of my health problems and get completely well.  After that result - my employment will need to be changed or retire and leave NY.

11. profile image0
    mikeq107posted 12 years ago

Easy...finishing my book...now I konw no one esle has that issue... LOL

12. THEHuG5 profile image61
    THEHuG5posted 12 years ago

I think my biggest challenge will be raising enough money to fund me studying abroad for a semester. I really want to go but finances is pretty much the only thing holding me back. Besides that though I look forward to the challenge of growing as a writer and I hope to keep improving on hubpages.

13. Tonu1973 profile image60
    Tonu1973posted 12 years ago

This year I was planning to make my first hike of Mt. Washington.  Unfortunately over Memorial Day weekend I ruptured my patella tendon and had to have surgery for reconstruction.  I was on workmans comp for 12 weeks and physical therapy for 5 months.  I have slowly been starting to build up my strength again and my personal challenge for 2012 is to do that hike this summer.

14. jeanniedoe profile image57
    jeanniedoeposted 12 years ago

I guess it will the unexpected things that may come on my way. I never know what lies ahead but then if ever some things will turn wrong it could be great challenge that I'll be facing on 2012.

15. xethonxq profile image67
    xethonxqposted 12 years ago

Most definitely it has to be managing my finances so they make sense in my life. smile

16. Born2care2001 profile image71
    Born2care2001posted 12 years ago

I have enough, I know enough, I am enough! My greatest challenge will be to help people have clarity about living!

17. rajan jolly profile image92
    rajan jollyposted 12 years ago

To get my Adsense account reactivated and to start earning from google Adsense.

18. Leaderofmany profile image60
    Leaderofmanyposted 12 years ago

Working and going to school to finish my Masters. I also have to balance the family and house cleaning. I would also like to get back on track with my fitness routine. It looks like I have a lot on my plate.

19. Richard Sirota profile image61
    Richard Sirotaposted 12 years ago

Biggest challenge will be balancing out my health, quiting smoking and trying to write some songs.

20. athena2011 profile image58
    athena2011posted 12 years ago

I have no idea what my biggest challenge will be so I can only hope and pray that I am up for the challenge when it arises. There is a lot unknown about the coming year, as with every new year, so I live for today and do the best that I can.

21. kkuma01 profile image61
    kkuma01posted 12 years ago

Find my path. So much has happened the past two years. I'm feeling a little unsteady. Oh and finish the sequel to my book "Sins of Thy Mother"

22. Camila14 profile image60
    Camila14posted 12 years ago

my biggest challenge will be to fight my depression without the use of cutting or other harmful ways, but rather with laughter from time spend with friends, and pride from success in school

23. profile image54
    Robynedposted 12 years ago

I agree finding another job in this economy good luck. I have been buying the news paper twice a week for the longest time, I have had no luck the way the world is going everyone is going to be working online. The key is to really look and not to get burned buy books on legit business's from home you can do. The latest thing has been skinny body care I think I want to join it. I have nothing to lose I'm sure there's other jobs out there on the net ,but be careful not to get burnt there's also Znz I joined that one it's free ,but you have to recruit people to do the same thing your doing.I think you should look into the free sin up work from home jobs.

24. profile image0
    internationalearnposted 12 years ago

Don't know yet... Either finishing all exams or finding the job after finishing all exams. Which one will be more challenging is yet to be seen smile

25. punamdharkar profile image60
    punamdharkarposted 12 years ago

My biggest challenge would be to adapt to and get better at online writing work and earning enough to keep me interested in the online writing option. Any ideas how I could accelerate my earnings?

26. howtohandbook profile image60
    howtohandbookposted 12 years ago

Well, my biggest challenge would be to get my career on right track.

27. Gladiolis profile image60
    Gladiolisposted 12 years ago

A better year than 2011....every year is a challenge and if there is no challenge in life then life is dull!!!

28. dfuntanar profile image61
    dfuntanarposted 12 years ago

To be able to support myself, and finally move out of my parents' home and to lose weight! lol

29. catrus profile image46
    catrusposted 12 years ago

My biggest challenge will be to earn enough money and go back to school.

30. missbritt08 profile image60
    missbritt08posted 12 years ago

My biggest challenge will be to start focusing on me and to stay focused. I am working towards bettering myself in school and work and somehow always seem to get distracted and give my attention to everything else but me.

31. profile image0
    jolenewipfposted 12 years ago

Make enough money as a writer to survive.

32. engelfantasydream profile image59
    engelfantasydreamposted 12 years ago

to make sure, i am alive and kicking hahahaha...stability and security in all aspect of my life..and just taking anything with a touch of humor..GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS US ALL!!! smile

33. profile image49
    peakekeposted 12 years ago

I think that my biggest challenge is gonna have to be finding another job! I currently work at a Mcdonalds in Michigan and with the economy so bad there it is hard! Most of the jobs sound good and you get thinking I could be a good canidate, then suddenly you read the last sentence and it says: Associate Degree required! Ahha they got  you.. They made it sound good but the end always ruins it. I know theres many jobs out there and people just have to find them as we know its just not as easy as finding $100 on the ground! But anywho iv been at McDonalds for 2 years and they want me to be a  manager. I'm thinking should I take it? after all my best friend got fired there for poor performance. Idk for 2 years of being there im making 7.65 p/h managers make $8.40 p/h! So not a big difference for all the stress you deal with... But I am so thankful for having a job. I pray the economy gets better and more jobs are availiable..

34. loveorlost profile image40
    loveorlostposted 12 years ago

Your situation is like me. My contract is finishing on March, so my challenge will be renew the contract.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)