jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your AFL 2012 Prediction?

1. charmike4 profile image72
    charmike4posted 6 years ago

What is your AFL 2012 Prediction?

The AFL season is about to kick off with the pundits predicting a strong showing from Collingwood, Hawthorn, Geelong and West Coast.  What is your thoughts?

I think that Gold Coast will be a big improver and that potentially GWS will perform higher than Gold Coast this year.  I am still predicting a hard year for the Power, St Kilda & the Kangaroos.

What's your tip for the Premiership, the top 8 and wooden spoon for 2012?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6179583_f260.jpg

2. rcrm89 profile image61
    rcrm89posted 6 years ago

Hawthorn, Collingwood and Geelong to be there again deep in September - Hawthorn to win the flag.

Richmond and Fremantle the big improvers.

Brisbane and Port Adelaide to continue to struggle.

GWS for the spoon ($1.12 at TAB)

3. charmike4 profile image72
    charmike4posted 6 years ago

No West Coast? LaCras being out for the year will hurt but their form without their stars on the weekend was unbelievable.

Agree about GWS, especially with their TAB price, but they also showed some glimpses against Collingwood & the Bulldogs on the weekend...might be worth laying them for the wooden spoon as a 'just in case' punt!

4. rcrm89 profile image61
    rcrm89posted 6 years ago

The 2012 AFL Season begins this weekend - here are my predictions for how it will unfold:  After coming agonisingly close to a grand final berth in 2011, losing by only 3 points to Collingwood in the Preliminary final, Hawthorn look to be the team... read more

working