|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|
Should Rush Limbaugh be allowed to purchase the St. Louis Rams knowing that 66% of NFL players are African American and has made several racist comments directed towards this race?
When has the NFL allowed any ethics to get in the way of a dollar? Let him have it if he wants the headache.
You should read what he really said, or better yet, listen to it. The statement he made was not racist at all. Don't judge until you know the truth. Don't believe everything you read.
I personally don't have a problem with Rush Limbaugh because at least I know where he stands.
10 Racist Rush Limbaugh Quotes
1. I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.
2. You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.
3. Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?
4. Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing.
5. Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.
6. The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.
7. They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?
8. Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller).
9. I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really didn’t deserve.
10. Limbaugh attacks on Obama. Limbaugh has called Obama a ‘halfrican American’ has said that Obama was not black but Arab because Kenya is an Arab region, even though Arabs are less than one percent of Kenya. Since mainstream America has become more accepting of African-Americans, Limbaugh has decided to play against its new racial fears, Arabs and Muslims. Despite the fact Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law school, Limbaugh has called him an ‘affirmative action candidate.’ Limbaugh even has repeatedly played a song on his radio show ‘Barack the Magic Negro’ using an antiquated Jim Crow era term for black a man who many Americans are supporting for president. Way to go Rush.
If they weren't racist why were the people of this particular race offended?
Considering their current 0-5 record, he could probably pick them up for a bottle of Vicodan. Heaven knows, the current owner could use it more than Rush could about now.
Looks like it's dead for Rush, but a couple of those quotes aren't accurate:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 … 78942.html
by Ron Montgomery8 years ago
Some players have already stated publicly that they would refuse to play for a team in which Rush was a shareholder. Do the players have a right to decide who can own a team?
by fishskinfreak20089 years ago
Limbaugh has gone too far with his latest attack on Massachusetts Sen. Ted Kennedy: ""Before it's all over, it'll be called the Ted Kennedy Memorial Health Care bill". THIS IS A PERSONAL ATTACK. Rush,...
by Sooner286 years ago
As most people who are not living under a rock know, Joseph Kony, the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army, has been kidnapping children in Uganda in order to force them to be soldiers and sex slaves. Then a...
by Stacie L6 years ago
Radio commentator Rush Limbaugh announced today that he is getting a divorce from his fourth wife, Kathryn Rogers. Limbaugh blamed his marital problems on President Obama's support for gay marriage, claiming that...
by marinealways248 years ago
All opinions respected. Who would win a debate between Obama and Limbaugh?
by Jack Lee7 months ago
He made a profound statement which is one of his strong suit being the success he is on talk tadio.He said of the establishment Politicians in Washington - that they cannot afford to have President Trump succeed in his...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.