jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favourite thing to do when the sun is out?

1. alian346 profile image71
    alian346posted 5 years ago

What is your favourite thing to do when the sun is out?

The sun is out. You feel great. You bound out of the house. What is your favourite thing to do when the sun is out?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6580290_f260.jpg

2. AfricaResource profile image65
    AfricaResourceposted 5 years ago

Sitting in a pub garden with a beer in hand is certainly popular culture over here in the UK.

alian346posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I know - I'm from Scotland!

3. JKenny profile image94
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

For me, a gentle walk in the countryside, with my dog. At this time of year, with all the new life emerging and all the summer visitors returning, I can't think of anything better.

And all the blossoms too!

4. mikgio profile image76
    mikgioposted 5 years ago

When the sun is shining I like nothing better than going out to play golf and taking in the fresh air, great views and the lovely weather. Sadly, in Scotland there is not much sunshine so I have to make the most of it!

I know - I'm in Edinburgh and it's chucking it down today!

5. annart profile image85
    annartposted 5 years ago

I like to go out in the garden, sit and have an aperitif before lunch, and just enjoy the warmth whilst watching people go up the canal on their little boats.  I like to walk with my granddaughter.  I like to drive with the music blaring and a cool breeze wafting through the car.  My spirits soar when the sun's out - I was not born in the best country for the sunshine and I love to make the most of it when it decides to appear!

You and me both, Ann - from the point of view of enjoying the sun when we have it!

working