jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Which sport are you most excited to watch at this year's Olympic Games?

1. KK Trainor profile image60
    KK Trainorposted 5 years ago

Which sport are you most excited to watch at this year's Olympic Games?

What's your favorite and why?

2. chuckd7138 profile image79
    chuckd7138posted 5 years ago

The first time I watched the Olympics heavily was the 1984 Games in Los Angeles. I very much got into the swimming and diving events, also track/field and gymnastics. Over the years, I found that I just like watching anything concerning the Olympics, regardless of the sport. So, I guess I am non-discriminate. This year, I will try to watch as much as I can and yearn, with long wistful sighs, to actually be there.

3. CyclingFitness profile image90
    CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago

I'm personally taking my father down to watch the Men's Road Race (cycling) event in the hope that we can see Mark Cavendish win the gold medal. I can't wait as London will be a great host city for the olympics.

I also have tickets for an event in the Soccer QF's which will also hopefully involve Team GB if they top their group stage. I was a little apprehensive but with the omission from the team of 'Brand Beckham' my enthusiasm has returned for seeing the event.

1. KK Trainor profile image60
      KK Trainorposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It's always nice when celebrity doesn't overshadow the other athletes isn't it... I agree that London will be great and so many people will see it that may not have otherwise.

2. CyclingFitness profile image90
      CyclingFitnessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It would have turned it into a circus! I was even planning on an anti Beckhambanner for in the stadium

working