jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are you excited about the London Olympic Games and if so what sport do you like

1. jackavc profile image80
    jackavcposted 5 years ago

Are you excited about the London Olympic Games and if so what sport do you like to watch?

2. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

No, we've got the Euros football championship to look forward to, much more interesting.

3. FreezeFrame34 profile image78
    FreezeFrame34posted 5 years ago

I absolutely LOVE watching the Olympics, especially gymnastics- the athletes are truly amazing!

It brings back memories when I used to compete; although, I was never that good! I admire their hard work, dedication, and God-given talents!

4. Mynde profile image74
    Myndeposted 5 years ago

Yes, i am excited about the Olympics as always. However, it is not the same as it used to be when i was spending all day watching every sport. I don't know what, but something changed, or maybe i changed. But I am still very excited.

5. profile image73
    ElleBeeposted 5 years ago

Yes. I am definitely excited. i like to watch the opening exercises and then several different sports - my favorites are swimming, diving and gymnastics.  I'll probably also watch the triathlon and maybe some of hte basketball or other team sports.

6. Patty Inglish, MS profile image94
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 5 years ago

Oscar Pistorius, known as The Blade Runner, was named to the South African Olympic Team in Athletics for the 2012 London Olympic Games in the 1,600-meter relay and his favorite event, the 400 meters. read more

7. SmartAndFun profile image96
    SmartAndFunposted 5 years ago

I am excited about the Olympics! I especially love to watch women's gymnastics. I wrote a hub profiling each of the 2012 American women's gymnastics Olympians. Unfortunately I didn't see your question first, Jackavc, or I would have written it as an answer. I don't know if a link is allowed, but here's the article: Please delete the link if they're not allowed.

http://smartandfun.hubpages.com/hub/Wom … e-Athletes

working