jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

What do you think about Michelle Obama being in the audience at the London 2012

1. K9keystrokes profile image91
    K9keystrokesposted 5 years ago

What do you think about Michelle Obama being in the audience at the London 2012 Olympics?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I think it's great that the First Lady is there supporting our athletes and the United States.

K9keystrokesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I do too, JThomp42! She has been at several events and seems to truly be engaged in the spirit of the games. Thanks for the comment! Go USA!!

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Absolutely, GO USA!!!!!!!!!

3. mvillecat profile image76
    mvillecatposted 5 years ago

I think she has represented the United States very well at the Olympics. She is a wonderful first lady that we can all be proud to have.

K9keystrokesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think Mrs. Obama would be honored to read your comment! She does do some really good work for the USA. Go USA Olympiads!

4. ithabise profile image85
    ithabiseposted 5 years ago

I think the best answer is probably the positive consensus from the athletes themselves. I hope we all are proud to have presidential support--and rightly so. Sport is the alternative to war: competition without hostility.

5. backporchstories profile image80
    backporchstoriesposted 5 years ago

Whether it is campaign time or not, it is good to have the First Lady show our country's athletes her support!

6. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

it's awesome even though i'm not from the U.S. like always, the Obamas make the U.S. look good and people should be proud of them.

7. AshtonFirefly profile image79
    AshtonFireflyposted 5 years ago

I think that there is nothing wrong with it, and that she is doing something very honorable to show her support for the athletes. In this case, why not? If she wants to enjoy the Olympics, why not?

8. dndswordsmith profile image72
    dndswordsmithposted 5 years ago

WONDERFUL, just WONDERFUL!!

Michelle Obama represents her title as The First Lady and her country so well. I think that her positivity & support adds to the vitality of The Olympics.

9. pstraubie48 profile image86
    pstraubie48posted 5 years ago

I think it is great. She is a dynamic and enthusiastic woman who is an excellent representative of our country. She paid tribute effusively to some of our Olympians. That in itself is reason enough for her to be there.

working