jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who is the best among the 4 NFL NFC East quarterback - Griffin, Romo, Eli Mannin

1. alexandriaruthk profile image71
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

Who is the best among the 4 NFL NFC East quarterback - Griffin, Romo, Eli Manning or Vick?

It seems that this division is a powerhouse when it comes to QB. Who do you think will shine more and help their team to win this season? Griffin is a newbie quarterback but he had a good record in college football.

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

As far as quarterback, That would be Eli. As far as athlete, That would be Vick.

3. mrpip profile image60
    mrpipposted 5 years ago

I agree with JThomp42. From a skillset and athletic standpoint, Vick is head and shoulders above the rest (RG3 still needs to prove himself). From a pure QB standpoint, especially based on his Super Bowl run last year, I'd have to go with Eli, and being an Eagles fan, that hurts to say!!

4. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

I'll say Griffin. RG3 had an incredible performance against the Saints. He goes to the Saints house and beats a team many are picking to be a Super Bowl contender. He played like a veteran quarterback. Better than the veteran quarterbacks in the NFC East usually play. He can pass and he can run, and seems to know which to do when. Incredible. I see no reason why he can't do it again. And again.

working