jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What to know reasons why Shaquille O'Neal is feuding with Dwight Howard?

1. jeolmoz2 profile image76
    jeolmoz2posted 5 years ago

What to know reasons why Shaquille O'Neal is feuding with Dwight Howard?

*quote Howard told an Orlando Sentinel reporter about him
    *Shaq has well documented soft spot for kids...he's upset about Howard's no show in kid's Basketball Camp
    *Shaq has home in Orlando and even interviewed for Magic's GM job, and it's upset shape Howard left franchise
    *Shaq feels Howard has copy cat his career and even stole his 'Superman Theme'(Shaq has a tattoo Superman Logo)

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7246397_f260.jpg

2. Alecia Murphy profile image78
    Alecia Murphyposted 5 years ago

I'm team Shaq, no doubt about it. Dwight Howard not only stole Shaq's swag but he's only in it for himself. Reading Shaq's biography recently made me appreciate just how much he gave of himself both on and off the court. I don't get that from Dwight Howard. All he did was complain until he got what he wanted but until he proves himself to be a good person/teammate I can definitely see where Shaq is. It's one thing to have bad sportsmanship but taking out personal drama on kids is a dealbreaker for me.

1. Sunshine625 profile image93
      Sunshine625posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Team Shaq!

2. jeolmoz2 profile image76
      jeolmoz2posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I love a good old celebrity feud a lot more than their love fests...it's real dislike those two guys have for each other

3. Sunshine625 profile image93
    Sunshine625posted 5 years ago

Team Shaq! Yes, Shaq left the Orlando Magic and he pissed off a whole lotta fans, but it was his choice. He was a man on a mission and there was no stopping him. Unlike the brat Dwight who whines and complains constantly. He's the Lakers problem child now. I was hoping Shaq would be the Magic's GM, but supposedly that was just a rumor. Who knows. Great question!

I just love celebrities being real...you know they simply don't like each other for whatever the reason and I respect a feud more than any celebrity 'love fest'

4. GiancarloLorenzo profile image75
    GiancarloLorenzoposted 5 years ago

It's simple, Shaq wants attention.  I'm not Dwight's biggest fan, but Shaq will always be Shaq.  When he's not in the spotlight, he will do anything to get attention.  He was this way when he played, and it's not surprising he's this way post-retirement.

HaHaHa True da G...Shaq loves spotlight just watch TV...he's on the tube at least once a day!

5. jeolmoz2 profile image76
    jeolmoz2posted 5 years ago

HAHAHA I told you guys Shaq HATES Dwight Howard check out this video on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvH8ABg3 … ture=share

working