jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Do you think Dwight Howard will resign with the lakers for the 2013-2014 season?

1. itsnocomparingme profile image60
    itsnocomparingmeposted 5 years ago

Do you think Dwight Howard will resign with the lakers for the 2013-2014 season?

Highly doubt so!! It's evident on and off the court that Kobe and Dwight doesn't coexist together.

2. prospectboy profile image89
    prospectboyposted 5 years ago

I don't think he will either. He doesn't seem to be content there anyway.

3. slappywalker profile image100
    slappywalkerposted 5 years ago

I'm starting to doubt whether Dwight Howard will even finish this season with the Lakers. If they can't re-sign him, they would be better off trying to trade him for some pieces that might fit their current system better. That team is in shambles.

4. black_mezziah profile image46
    black_mezziahposted 5 years ago

I guess Dwight will be traded by next season, Kobe is not struggling he is still one of the league best scorer. I think Dwight have some personal issues that he cannot dominate the paint anymore. Anyways still hoping Lakers can chase the playoff tree.

5. jeolmoz2 profile image77
    jeolmoz2posted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7608874_f260.jpg

The Los Angeles Lakers might be the biggest disappointment in NBA History. This was the 'least offensive' trending tweet sent during a recent loss to the Chicago Bulls and it was re-tweeted over 200 times! Dwight Howard has been a jinx. Lakers Nation can not wait for him to leave!

itsnocomparingmeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well the lakers hasn't been the only disappointment ; my very own Boston celtics have had its share if troubles through 41 games. It's depressing to watch

6. dmrlowd profile image97
    dmrlowdposted 5 years ago

Absolutely not.  Howard isn't 100%, but he is leading the league in rebounding and is fifth in blocks. The only area he isn't contributing as much is scoring, and he can't do that without being fed the ball in the post.  That doesn't happen very much with Kobe shooting 30 times per game at times, yet somehow Howard is the one being looked at as the problem.  He can't possibly enjoy playing with Kobe, and it is destroying how highly he is regarded as a player.

itsnocomparingmeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is so true , Kobe is simply a ball hog just like Melo !! And Kobe is letting Dwight know its his team so he either can get with the program or be gone.

working